Chapter 13

L: she said " Lily please forgive me I know I screwed up bad I'm really sorry about my blow up about you and Hunter please forgive me"
H: well what are you going to say back
L: I've got a perfect response " it's not just the Hunter thing I could care less about that but it's everything you lied to me so many times over the biggest things now I can't even trust you to tell you who I'm dating that's sad you know that right? Right . We've lost connection in this friendship it's over I'm sorry actually I'm not it's your fault for causing these problems so bye "
H: what did she lie to you about
L: everything she went behind my back and talked about me and stole all of my friends than she lied straight to my face about it and she said she was talking about another girl in my school not me than she lied to me about stealing money from me cause she stole $120 from me and then she tried blaming it on a different friend Emma which I actually trust her unlike Mya I'm done with her I'm just gonna ignore her and keep her out of my life she has caused me soo much pain in my life you don't even understand ( she was in tears at this point , so I pull her into a hug)
L: ugh I have so many mixed emotions
H:obviously
L: shut the hell up
H:make me
L: okay
( she smashed her lips into mine then I started to run my fingers through her hair making her smile in-between the kiss)
L: told you I would make you shut up
H:hmm yeah you did but it didn't work for all that long
L: Hmm yeah maybe next time your shut up for a little longer
H: yeah hopefully ( I winked)
J:so that's why you are mad at her
L: yeah
J: but what Hunter and you thing I want to know
L: oh so she the one who showed me younow and Hunter and then after the meet and greet after the private party me and him went shopping and then he kissed me and apparently people took pictures of us and posted them on Instagram and Twitter and everything else and she saw the picture then texted me this big long paragraph on how I "betrayed" her because she is supposed to be me cause she's the one who showed me him and yeah that's what happened
J: oh she sounds like a total bitch
L: you can say that again
M: yeah she does sound like a total asshole too and I'm like real tired what about you guys
Jj: I'm tired too
J: me three
L: I'm tired too but when am I not
H: yeah let's just call it a night since we all are tired
J: alright I'm cool with that
L: me too
( we all pay down and take out our phones and go on Instagram/Twitter/snapchat)
*ding*
J: what was that
L: my phone
J: well obviously but who was it from
L: oh idk let me look
( she looks to see who it was and then she started crying)
L: it's him guys
( everyone rushes over towards me and looks over my shoulder to see the text)
* text*
I'm coming for you I'm gonna be at that meet and greet tomorrow you better watch your back missy and Hunter better too lets just say have everyone watch their backs cause I might do something to one of your friends to get to you
H: we'll be with you all day don't worry
L: but he said he might come after you guys too I don't give a shit if he comes after me but my only friends he can't do that
J: we won't leave your side so that we will be safe and most importantly you will be safe
L: but...
H: but nothing Lily I love you, you have no clue how much it hurts me to see you cry it just makes me want to cry with you but I know I HAVE to be a strong boyfriend even though sometimes I'm not but its what had to happen All of us will be with you tomorrow there is nothing to worry about now can you stop crying PLEASE
L: fi...( I stopped her from saying whatever she was going to say be kissing her as all the guys disappear to their bed/couch leaving us two semi alone)
H:I love you
L: I love you too
H: now go to sleep Babygirl❤️
L: no
H: why
L: idk I just don't want to
H: what do you want to do
L: idk
H: your not helping
L: I know
H: why don't we go to the pool
L: okay
* LILYS POV*
( I go into the bathroom to change into my brand new mint blue bikini bathing suit with pineapples over it )
L: go change
( when he looked up from his phone his jaw immediately dropped like it was gonna fall straight off)
L: you can Close your mouth unless you want to get bugs in it
( I say as I sit next to him in the bed then bam it happened to picked me up off the bed and smashed his lips into mine , this time inserting his tongue making the kiss deeper and he stops the kiss and kisses my neck in my weak spot )
L: hu..nt...( he smashes his lips back on to m mine making me be quite then he picks me up again and holds me as I wrap my legs around his waist not stopping the kiss and he walks into the bathroom and sets me on the bathroom counter then kisses my neck on the weak spot again)
L: Hun..ter
( he untied my bathing suit top leaving me only in my bottoms as I rip off his shirt and unbuckle his pants and he once again lifts me up but this time he pushes me up against the wall so that he could take off his pants easier which he gladly did then he slides a finger into me )
L: mmmm
H: you like that Babygirl
L: mmhhhh ( I moan as he slides on other finger into me then smashes his lips into mine with his fingers still thrusting in and out of me then he lets go of the kiss and lower down to my area and takes off my bikini bottoms with his teeth , his hot breathe is breathing on my area and my inner legs making me more wet than I already am)
H: why so wet ( he says as he s kissing my inner thighs)
L: hu...n..ter
H: Yasss
( he works his way up kissing all the way up to my neck once again kissing my weak spot )
L: mmhh Hunter
H: God lily fuck me
( says as he takes off his boxers and kisses me on my jaw line )
H: do have any clue how long I've been waiting to do this
L: mmmhhhhh ( he kisses me asking me for entrance I gladly accept and then he slowly and gently inserts him self into me, taking me by surprise how large he is)
L: Hunter
( I say as he tightly grips my ass which felt nice)
H: baby you feel so good
L: you feel hunt...er ( I moan as he hits my G-spot )
H: I gonna cum
L: me too
H: but don't stop when we do
L: your the one in control
H: tr.. Li..ly( he says as he cums) I'm never stopping
L: go...od HUN( he kisses me so i don't wake up any of the other guys since they are only one room over)
H: fuck lily your so good
L: I'm gonna
H: I know
( I cum while Hunter is inside of me but then me moves down to my area and eat me out)
H: God baby girl you taste so good
( I grip his hair tightly and push him into my farther )
L: hunt...er your so good at this
H: your the one that makes me good at it
L: mmmhhhhh ( I try you say yeah but he was flicking his tongue inside of me which made me feel so good I just had to let out one moan)
H: don't ever leave me ( he says coming his way back up to my face but he stops at my boobs and starts licking one of them and tightly gripping the other one and moving it he then makes his way all the way back up to me so we are face to face again and he then picks me up and sets me on the ground and then he hovers over me then inserts himself into me than starts grinding on me harshly making me moan very loudly )
L: HUNTER
( I'm gripping onto the mats that are on the ground to hold In my moans I was trying so hard not to moan, I then get on top of Hunter giving him pleasure as I slowly move down towards his manhood kissing every single ab making him moan in pleasure)
H: FUCK ( he. whispered yelled of that makes any sense )
H: lily (My head is now at his area I am now bobbing my head head up and down his manhood)
H: Fuck Lily your so LI...ly ( he screams lily as I take my mouth out of him and move my hand of and down the tip)
L: you like that
H: n..ooooio I ...lo..ve..it ( he struggled to get out of his mouth as I start to go faster)
H: lily
L: that's my name
H: mmmmmm
( he then grabs my waist and flips so that he's back on the top he then slides himself into me making me moan)
L: mmm Hunter
( then he takes himself out of me and collapses next me on the ground )
H: Babygirl I love you ok glad you were my first
L: I love you too I'm glad you were my first too ( i say as I'm getting up to get my bathing suit back on)
H: NOO don't get dressed
( I gave him a dirty look)
H: fine
( I got back into my bathing suit and Hunter got back into his clothes then Hunter left than I did luckily no one woke up I went to go grab an outfit from my suitcase got changed into it then laid down on the bed with Hunter)
H: I love you
L: I Love you too and thank you
H: for what
L: you've been here for me so much and listened to my prob...
H: oh shit
L: what
H: umm well I shorta didn't use a condom
L: Hunter I swear to fucking god if I get pregnant it's your fault
H: well it was worth it
L: shut the hell up
H: whatever goodnight baby-girl I love you
L: good night babe I love you too
( I than fell asleep with my arms around his torso and his arms around my waist)
* A/N just in case your confused they went to the mall one day and lily got some clothes and a suitcase so she wouldn't have to share clothes with Christine*