Chapter 10

Marc took a quick shower and after, he put some clean clothes on.

He really needed to go to the city tonight. It was the first day Callie spend in the mansion and it was already affecting him in more ways that he would like to admit.

Putting some hair gel, Marc stared at his face in the mirror. A victim hum? He could only see the face of a killer there. Definitely Callie's hormones were distorting everything.

Releasing a breath that he didn't notice he was holding, he turned to leave his room.

Mind-linking Kyle and Luke saying that he was going to the town, he walked through the main door of the mansion and to his car that was parked beside the huge house.

When he got inside the luxurious vehicle, he mind-linked Callie to know if she was fine and to tell him if she needed something.

Silence was the only answer that he received and for some seconds, he debated internally if he should go back and check on her.

His body reaction to that thought, prevented him to go. He was too horny and he could end up doing a stupid thing if he was near that female.

Pulling the car out of the parking, he began driving to the nearest city, the same he went every week, to the same bar, where he knew he would find someone willing to give him the release he was in need.

Callie was helping her son into the bathtub when Marc mind-linked her. She was too pissed to answer and even more of her reaction. For some moments, she pondered if she should tell him to come back, that she was feeling pain, but she shook wiped that thought away. She didn't own him and he wasn't her mate. He could do whatever he wanted. After Alex was clean and ready for bed, she laid her son there, telling one of her invented stories to help him sleep.

When her son was already crushing his teddy and snoring lightly, Callie closed her eyes lids and tried to sleep. It wasn't working and, eventually, she went downstairs to the living room to watch some TV.

The image of Marc sleeping with some female, werewolf or human, made her cringe. It was so strange this. She put a hand on her belly, it was a small bump there and she cursed. She should be focus on her baby and not on that male.

Marc got out of his car and walked to the bar. The smell of alcohol and sex was thick in the air and he felt repulsion. Instead of turning back and drive to the pack, he continued, and entered the small space. Old rock music filled his ears while he scanned the place. Usually, he searched a female similar to his Amalia, but tonight, he craved something different, someone with white skin like and brown curly hair like Callie.

The woman that had served his need for years came to him. She was a werewolf too, but she didn't belonged to a pack, she was lone wolf.

"Hey handsome! Should we go upstairs?" She whispered, trying to make her voice husky and desired.

Marc shook his head.

"No offence, but tonight I want one of your colleges." He said, looking at the prostitutes that were beside the bar-counter.

"As you wish..."

Marc saw deception on her face, but he didn't care. The female turned and went searching for another client.

Seeing one woman that could fit his cravings, Marc walked to her. She wasn't pretty like Callie was and she didn't seem to have the perfect ass that Callie had or perfect breasts, but he ignored that, focusing on her. She had a small red skirt on that barely covered her intimate parts and a white blouse that was almost completely open, giving any man a perfect view of her flat belly and her breasts. She seemed to be a hooker, but Marc decided to use the secret pass to not offend her.