What have they done to me?

I sit in a shower, every crack is taped up so no water can escape, there is a plastic covering over the plug, the water is rising... and I am sitting on the floor of the shower crying, thinking about the wreck of my life. I have been bullied for so long, I just can't take it. I have had a crush on a girl called Cyndi for so long and when I finally get the courage to ask her she says horrible things to me. I could never have imagined something so ugly come from something so beautiful. Never judge a girl by her cover. Now I have had enough of everyone’s jokes. The water is up to my neck. I almost smile as it rises above my mouth. I take a breath of water and choke. I take another Breath and another. I try to cough it up but there is only more and more water around me. And then I see my life flash like a movie before my eyes. I see happy, happy times but then the horrible times; getting beaten up, teased and humiliated. This flash back makes me think about how much this is going to make my life better in the long run. But then I hear a voice. Cyndi.

“I am so sorry! I am so sorry! Don’t die! I was only showing off!” She is in tears. Those words make me regret my suicide. But is too late. My vision darkens.

Suddenly I am in a place of snow and I am back in the ski trip i had three years ago. Accept my family that I went with is not there. The family of mine that has died in the past is there standing in front of me.

“Welcome, child. Why are you crying?”

All I say is "I was wrong."