Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Louis' Point of View

I opened my eyes and I was in the meadow again.

But where is Infinite?

I jog over to the willow tree and look around the tree. But she's not there.

"Louis?"

I turn around and see Infinite a few feet away. Her eyes were puffy and red and it looked like she was crying. I rush over to her and I wrap my arms around her slim waiste.

"Oh, Fi Fi. It's okay, I'm here." I coo, as she cries into my shoulder. We stay like that for a few minutes.

"I-I'm so-so s-sorry Louis!" Infinite cries. She tightens her arms around my neck and starts to cry again.

"Shh, it's okay. You have nothing to be sorry for." I coo again. Her cries turn to hiccups and she rests her head on my shoulder.

She pulls away and looks at me. She smiled and put her hand on my cheek and wiped away a few tears.

I didn't even know I was crying.

I gently grab her hand and give it a reassuring squeeze. She smiles again and walks over to a new spot in the grass, a few feet away from where we sat last time. She kept eyeing that spot.

"That's where you were murdered, weren't you?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, that's the spot. And I'm so stupid for not remembering that last time." She said.

"Your not stupid. And what do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, there's a rule saying that if something happened like it did to me, then when I'm at the spot where I was killed, my wounds and the way I looked when I died, that will happen." She told me.

"Rules?"

She smiled at me, "There are many different rules when you die. But I have these specific ones since I was murdered. I have to follow them if I want to stay here."

Rules? Specific rules? How many are there?

I nodded. I looked around at the surroundings. I looked at the sky and noticed the big puffy clouds hovering over us.

"Tell me about your girlfriend. You seemed really happy when you mentioned her last night." Infinite said, smiling. I looked at her and smiled.

"Her name is Eleanor Calder and she is one of the bestest things that have happened to me. She funny, sassy, caring, everything I could ever ask for." I told her, grinning like an idiot. Infinite grins back at me.

"She sounds lovely Lou. I wish I could have met her." She said, genuinely.

"Did you have a boyfriend?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, I never did." She said.

"Hey, I won't to show you something." She told me and crawled over to the tree and lifted something up from underneath one of the rutes. She crawled back over and handed it to me. I looked at it and it was a hardback notebook. I opened it and saw that it was full of flattened flowers. I flipped through the pages and noticed that each flower had the name and characteristics of it.

This was pretty cool.

"Are all the flowers in here, at the meadow?" I asked. She nodded.

"This is pretty cool Fi Fi." I told her. She smiled at me.

"I'm glad you think so." She said. I flipped through a few more pages.

"So, tell me about this place. You said that it was like your own little world." I said. She smiled and looked at the ground. Then she looked back up at me.

"I came here everyday, whenever I could. I would come here before and after school until it became dark out. I think I was the only person who came here because I never saw anybody. Besides my brother of course. I just love it here." She told me.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"It really is." She said, smiling. She squeezed my hand and then she was gone.

I opened my eyes and noticed I was in my room. I smiled.

I hope Infinite will come again tonight.

But I have a feeling she will.

~~~~~

Author's Note:

Yay! She visited again!

What do you think will happen next?

Tell me in the comments who's POV I should do next.

2 votes and 1 comment for chapter 5 please! :)

Love you guys! <3

~Fell