A Moment I Won't Ever Forget

Iu's POV

"Ummmm...." we both answered awkwardly glancing at each other. He looked at me with his passionate and loving eyes.

"Ya!! Iu explain!! Tell me the juicy stuff!!" squealed Yoona. We awkwardly looked at them and I could feel myself blushing.

We both returned our awkward and embarrassed glances at each other before making a run for it. He grabbed my hand, as we ran through all the crowd. We could hear them yell out to us, but we didn't stop. We ran, and ran until we finally thought it was fine to stop. *panting*

"I'm going to get some water, what anything?" he asked while I took a seat on the bench.

"Can I get a water, too." I asked catching my breath a little.

"Sure, I'll be right back and stay here." he said leaving. I smiled as he left. 'You're cute when you're blushing. Didn't that little boy say the same thing? Is it possible that Chanyeol is him? No, maybe not I barely know him, but he seems to know a lot about me?? But everyone says that so it can't be. Maybe I'm falling for him to hard thats why I want him to be that little boy? Aishh, this is confusing. I wonder if-'

"Hey cutie what are you doing her all alone. Wanna come with me?" asked a random guy.

"I'm sorry, but I'm...waiting for my boyfriend." I said a little annoyed and uncomfortable.

"Well it looks like your boyfriend just left you so why don't you come with me? I'm way better than your boyfriend." he said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Sorry, but I don't have to time to waste talking to people like you." I said walking away, but instead I was pulled back.

"But come on babe, I'm way hotter than your boyfriend will ever be." He said grabbing on my wrist with a smirk plaster on his face.

"Ya, let me go before-" I shouted at him trying to get my wrist out from his grip.

"It's alright you'll have a  great time, and beside what can you do about it." He said pulling me, but stopped when a hand grabbed onto his. I turned my head to see Chanyeol grabbing onto his wrist.

"Chanyeol." I said with happiness in my eyes.

"Mianhae that I'm late, yeobo." he apologized while I smiled in relief.

"I'm going ask you nicely so please let go of my girlfriends wrist, or else." He said handsomely.

"Or else what,huh? I bet a pretty boy like you can't even take a swing." He laughed.

"Now we'll be leaving. And you can't do anything about since you're to scared to get your cloths and little face all bloody." He rambled pulling me ruffly.

"Ya!! That hurts you know!!" I yelled at him.

"Aw I'm sorry babe, I'll be gentle than." He said with a smirk. 'Nasty, poophead!! Ughh, I've had enough with this guy!!' But before I could do anything to him, he was already on the floor holding his face.

"Hurry let's run for it!!" Chanyeol said grabbing my hand once again and running through the crowd.

>> Finally stop running and stopped at a booth>>

"Mianhae, Iu... Mianhae I came late. Are you hurt anywhere? Did he hurt you?? Did he do anything to you?" He asked concernedly putting his hands on my shoulders. I just shucked my head as tears came running down my face. I pulled in for a hug as he did as well.