Exo's Break Plans ?

Iu's POV
*flash back *

"I don't need an answer right now, but I just wanted you to look at me differently than just a friend or a brother." he said smiling at me then looking away.

*end of flashback*

*sigh* 'What an I going to do?? It feels awkward now.... plus I'm in a relationship with Chan, and I don't wanna hurt Kyungsoo.'

"I knew I'd find you in here. Yah! Earth to Jieun!" shout a voice and hands waving in my face.

"Huh? Yoona? When did you get in here??" I questioned, looking up to met Yoona.

"Jieun, I'm your best friend why wouldn't I know you'd be in the music room, and I just here. You were too space out to notice. What were you thinking about that made you so spaced out?" She asked taking a seat in front of me.

"Wait. Let me guess, it's about Kyungsoo, huh." She asked.

"Yep." I sighed.

"Waeyo? I mean you have Chan so why are you so worried about him!" She questioned.

"It's not like that, it's just that i don't know what to say to him to him, and not hurt his feelings." I answered.

"Ahhh~ well in my opinion, it's better to tell him how you really feel even if it means rejection, because I'd hurt even more if you keep avoiding this with him." She stated.

"But how?" I questioned.

"You'll find away, you always do. I can't really tell you what to say, but I can support you. And if he really cared about you he wouldn't let this come between your guys friendship." She said smiling.

"You're right, gomawo Yoona." I thanked her giving her a hug.

"Haha you're welcome, let's get to class before we're late." She giggled as we both headed to class.

>> skip to lunch <<

"Jieun, you left so early this morning!" Pouted Chen, playfully wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Mianhaeyo." I giggled.

"Did you have some to do something this morning for the teachers?" Asked Luhan.

"Something like that." I awkwardly laugh. We all sat at the lunch table.

"Jieun, where's Yoona?" Questioned Sehun with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Ohhh~Sehun likes Yoona!" All the boys said embarrassing the maknae.

"Aigoo, our little maknae is growing up so fast." Teased Suho oppa which made everyone laugh harder.

"M-Mwo, aniyo." He bluffed it off, while we all laughed at him. 'Awe~ how cute.' I giggled.

"She'll be back, she had to pick up some paper work." I said to him.

"Okay." He smiled childishly which made me giggled a little more. *ding*

Chan:
Did you really go see your teacher.

Me:
......

Chan:
Answer me :((

Me:
Aniyo, I went to get some alone time with Yoona.

Chan:
Did something happened? You've been spaced out lately.