•|1|•

Tyler sat in the corner of his room, which was in the basement. The cold, baby blue, damp air sent a shiver down his spine as a sob racked his body.

He glanced at his alarm clock through bloodshot eyes, the red numbers reading '2:47AM'

KI LL YOU RSEL F, TY LE R

Blurry screamed at him. Well, not screamed. Your mind can't really scream.

Stopthinkingstopthinkingstopthinking he scolded himself. He shook his head and pressed his palm into his eyes, trying to stop, just stop the charcoal tears. 

CO WA R D

He shook his head once more.

WEA K

He threw himself onto the thin carpet, letting a navy blue sob escape his mouth.

Blurry was winning.

Tyler knew he should text Josh. Josh always bugged him, saying
"Text me when things get bad, Tyler."

But Tyler couldn't. Not as this time. Not at this mental state.

TI E  T HE  NOO SE

Panic suddenly washed over him. Drowned him.

As his breaths sped up, his eyes rained more salty tears. 

He felt blue-black all over as a deep purple sob slipped between his lips, tumbling out, towards the carpet.

He pulled a pillow off his bed, layer on his stomach and screamed red-charcoal screams until his throat burned.

He cursed the higher power, the one which he wasn't sure of. The one he doubted occasionally.

He let his head fall onto his lavender-soft pink feeling pillowcase and he glanced up at the clock, that now read '4:05AM' He wiped his teary eyes and they became heavy with sleep.