Chapter 6: Their Friends.

Recap:

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Mary don't forget you have a husband, and there my soon-to-be step-brothers." I laugh as Jacobs faces scrunches up.

"What about her forgetting about me?" James spoke wrapping his hands around her waist and head on top of hers as he is super tall compared to Mary.

"Nothing", Mary laughed "Now what can I get you guys?"

"I'll have-" Jacob started but got cut off  "Not you boy I know y'alls order by heart I was talking the newcomers." Mary interrupted rolling her eyes.
After the boys ordered Mary left and came back with our food not long after. Finishing quickly as we were all starving, we paid and left full just to go home and watch movies all night not seeing either of our parents.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hope's pov.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

"I will murder you, leave me alone." I mumbled slapping away whatever was touching me.

"That's not nice momma!" I'm guessing Diamond said hitting me on my forehead.

"Sorry baby", I said pulling her under my covers trying to go back to sleep.

"It's fine", she mumbled cuddling into my side.

"Mmm good", I sighed falling back into the land of dreams.

"Stop don't touch me!" I hear waking up from my nap with Diamond. Wait did someone just scream don't touch me? Hell no where's my baby.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" I screamed jumping out of bed tackling whoever touched my baby girl.

"Damn" I hear people mumble but oh well I'm going to murder this dipshit first before looking. I know you're like what if they are helping him shouldn't you look and find out who's all there? That probably is a good ideas but ummm... You see I don't care at this point all I know is this pile of poop touched my baby and no one gets away with that.

"Henry ma'am", he gulped.

"Why the fuck did you touch my baby girl?!" I spoke in a deadly calm voice.

"I-I was told to get her out of the bed so Nate and the guys could wake you up by throwing water on you." He stuttered looking behind me with pleading eyes. Huh I'm guessing the dumbfcks are behind me.

"Nathan." I spoke slowly standing up.

"Yes?" He squeaked hiding behind some new dude I've never seen.

"What in the world of fluffy unicorns made you think of letting a stranger handle my child?" I all but screamed at him, grabbing his collar of his shirt bring him eye to eye with me.

"I-I don't k-know!" he stuttered trying to get out of my hold.

"You don't know why? Huh? How about I don't know why I punched you in the face!" I sneered slamming him into the wall.

"Hope enough." Jacob sighed pulling me away from Nate.

"He let some stranger touch my child and your telling me enough?" I spat looking up at him.

"He's not a stranger that's one of the guys bestfriend. " He spoke softly tracing designs on my hands.

"I didn't know that!" I exclaimed jabbing my finger at his chest,"Plus you out of everyone should know. Do. Not. Touch. Diamond. When. I. Am. Sleeping."

"I know I'm sorry, I tried to tell them not to touch her and just leave you alone. They wouldn't listen to me though." He spoke looking down at me.

"It's fine." I sighed hugging him.

"Momma!" Diamond exclaimed running to me.

"Hi baby girl!" I cooed picking her up putting her on my hip.

"How's my little munchkin this morning, beside the whole freak out?" Jacob laughed squishing her cheeks together.

"JoJo stop!" She mumbled through her smushed face pushing Jacobs hand away.

"Sorry baby girl, do you forgive me?" Jacob pouted taking her from me.

"No you meanie." She turned her face away from him.

"But-but I thought we had something special!" He faked cried, grabbing me and hiding his face in my neck.

"There, there little one" I cooed biting my bottom lip to not laugh, while rubbing his back trying to 'calm' him down.

"She h-hates me!" He 'sobbed'.

"JoJo stop crying I don't hate you!" Diamond exclaimed hugging him.

"Really?" He 'sniffled looking up at her'.

"Yes, I love you JoJo!" She smiled mushing his face like he did to her.

"Hey!" He exclaimed pulling her hands away from his face.

"See you don't like it either so don't do it to me." She scolded.

"I wonder where she got that attitude?" Tyler joked.

"Beats me", I laugh hugging her to me.

"Sureeeee it does", Jacob laughed wrapping an arm around my waist pulling us into his side.  

"Who are you guys well beside one of your name is Henry and you're my step-brothers friends." I questioned the two new people leaning into jacob.

"As you already know my names Henry, Henry Davis and this is my younger twin Henley Davis." Henry spoke gesturing to his twin.

"Your only older by three minutes! Three!" Henley sneered looking at his older brother.

"Exactly i'm older by three minutes", he shot back smirking.

"Momma does he have to poop?" Diamond asked pointing to a pouting Henley.

"I don't know baby girl why do you ask?" I spoke trying not to laugh.

"His face", she questioned looking up at me.

"Why don't you go ask him?" I questioned "And if he does why don't you show him to Faiths bathroom."

"Henley do you have to poop? I can show you the bathroom." Diamond spoke to the shocked boy.

"Does my face really look like I have to poop?" He asked looking at her.

"Yes." She spoke bluntly causing us all to burst out laughing.

"Sooooo do you have to poop?" She questioned confused, probably about why we all cracked up laughing.