"Are you sure?"

He nods his head. "The old man died of a stroke a few weeks ago and now his son took over. Like every dumb ass, they want to become powerful than what they are."

I make my way to my fathers office only to see him throwing everything to the side. I grab him before he could do anymore damaged.

"That son of a bitch!!!" My dad yells.

"What's going on?" I said as  he runs his hands through his hair before looking out of his broken window.

"The fucking Salvadorian! Son of bitch burn down my shipment!" He takes of his jacket and throws it on the floor.

My dad had his own small business but when it came to them he gets very upset.

Sh*t!

***

Maya's POV

I look at the time to see that it is eight 'o' clock already. I have been waiting for Iwan to take me out to eat. I haven't ate all day because he was going to take me out.

I would order a whopper with large fries and a sprite from Burger king or a chili cheese dog from Sonic, which ever restaurant he would take me but I can't since I don't know how to drive or have money.

I hear my stomach growl and I slouch on the bed and rub it as I think of a Hersey pie and a cake. Closing my eyes I hum a song and think of food. 

I look at the time and see that thirty minutes has past. I pout and get up from my bed and head to the door and open it, making my way down stairs.

All the lights are turned off as a few laps are on making it look dim and beautiful but scary.

I make it to the dinning room and bump into someone. I step back to see a man glaring at me. I lower my head not looking into his eyes. Stepping aside I give him an apologetic look.

I didn't mean to make him mad I am a bit clumsy. I hear shuffling in the background and someone not that far away from us clears their throat.

"Is she going to apologize to you?" A deep voice says and I was sure it was the man who cleared his throat.

My eyes wided and I look at the man that I bump into looking at me with awe in his eyes.

'I'm sorry.' I mouth.

"Maya." He says my name in a beautiful way. Like. Like. Like. Like the sweet boy in your class who has never notice you.

You're thinking about Michael.

The annoying voice in my head says.

"No don't be sorry it was my fault. Mrs. Brosko, you shouldn't be out this late." He says and I hear everyone stop moving. There were three men aside from him.

So I have a curfew.

'Why?' I mouth him.

"Why isn't she talking Senri?" The same deep voice ask.