Chapter 1.

Do you ever get that feeling that you're being watch? That you can never do anything because you're scared that they will see you?  

Well I do.

My name is Maya White and I'm 17 years old. I live in Arkansas. I have four over protective brother's who have eyes everywhere I go. Well we go, I never get to go anywhere alone. I'm the baby of the house.

Alex is eighteen years old and he is my youngest brother. Brown hair, blue eyes, 6'0. Alex is really nice but you piss him off you will regret you have ever met him.

Henry is nineteen years old and he is the second youngest brother. Brown hair, blue eyes, two deep dimples, 6'3. Henry is goofy but can also be serious at the same moment but when you're sad he is the person to call to make you happy.

Mike is twenty-one years old and he is second oldest. Black hair, blue eyes, one dimple on his left cheek, 6'6. Mike has a deep voice. He has a small scar going over his right eye making him look scary but he is really a nice guy.

Jason is twenty-three years old and he is the oldest. Black hair, gray eyes, small black dot under his right eye, 6'7. Jason is the most protective of me and never let's me do anything or go anywhere.

Tall runs in the family, I know.

Every girl wants to be with my brothers. Yes my mother and father were bless on their DNA. I on the other hand can't talk to boys. Jason rule but once in a while if they don't get caught a few boys tell me that I'm beautiful.

Maya thats me, you know alittle about me but not a lot. I don't talk much I have black straight hair, gray eyes, small little dot on my right eye, 5'5. Yes you might think I look like Jason but the truth is... not even close.

One more thing.

I'm a special girl. No I don't have superpowers or turn to a wolf. ( I wish )

I'm slow.

If you don't get what I mean well I'll explain it to you.

I don't react on things fast enough. You tell me a joke, it will take me a few minutes before I get it. You ask me a question you will have to wait on your answer.

No! Not slow like a turtle, well not that slow.

I'm still smart, I still talk, I still act like a normal teenage girl.

The reason why I'm telling you this is because... This is the reason why my brothers are over protective of me.

***

"Maya where the hell are you!" Jason yells from inside.

It's two in the morning and I just had a nightmare. I don't have nightmares all the time but when I do I go outside and sit at the edge of the woods with my eyes closed.

It only takes about thirty steps to be at the edge of the woods and I could hear Jason footsteps. He stomped his way towards me.

"Maya." His voice is sweet and calm. "Relax it was just a nightmare don't cry no more."

I wipe my eyes as a sob escape me. I look up at him and he has sad eyes. Don't be sad Jason.

He gives me his hand, I take it and he instantly hugs me tight. I began to cry my heart out. I hate feeling so sad all the time. I hate seeing Jason sad because of me. I only bring pain not only to me but to them, my family.

"I'm the reason she's dead." I whisper hoping that one day they will finally realize that I did kill her.

"Maya you didn't force them to. It was never your fault. Never." His hug began tighter.

Another sob escape me. I will always live with the guilt of her death.

Jason grabs my hand and leads me inside. As we walk upstairs he goes to his room.

Every time I have a nightmare I sleep with Jason. He thinks I will hurt myself because one time I did try killing myself but didn't succeed. From that day I have seen everyone heart broken.

I hate seeing anyone sad, it makes me sad too. I love seeing people happy because it makes me feel happy.

"Sleep Maya." Was the last thing before night took me once again.

***

I walk into the woods and see the same

single flower growing by itself. I grab

my camera and take a picture of it.

Taking picture always is my favorite

thing to do, especially when I'm alone.

The flower is being protected by her

tall brother tress, still gets sunlight but

never gets to be by other flowers.

Just like me.

"-aya.. Maya.. Maya! Are you listening to me sweety? You haven't touched your breakfast."

I look up to see everyone looking at me. I let out a laugh and jump off my seat.

"Sorry mom, wait here I have to show you why." Even though I will get in trouble for going into the woods alone that day I had to show my mom the picture.

I run to my room and back.

"I took this photo of a flower and I was waiting for to show you mom." She smiles at me brightly when she sees the photo but I knew she was to busy to say anything.

"Alright everyone get ready! Don't forget we have a party today. Jason get the bouncy houses, Mike the foods, Henry cakes, Alex baby the decorations, and my dear Maya you will be the professional camera girl."

I smile at her as all my brother groan. Mom is having her birthday party and she is really into doing parties.

Our back yard is small so we are having it on the front yard, because its huge.

"And don't forget my brother and his son's are coming."

Mom was adopted by a Russian man who is my adopted grandfather. He is really nice but his voice always scared me but he love my brothers and me.

The last time I saw him was the day of the accident.

***

It's now 5:30pm and my front yard is full from both families we are still waiting for uncle Richard who is my mom's adopted brother.

I have a yellow sundress which hits above my knee and curled my hair. My camera wrap around my neck as I scan for pictures I took of my mom and dad.

Happy together.

"Their here!" My mom yells behind me making me jump. I look to my side and see Jason. I smile at him and he returns it back.

"Richard! I miss you so much." You could hear my mom from a mile away.

Jason and I walk closer and this is the first time I seen uncle Richard since that day. He looked a bit older but still young. He had grown a five o clock. He looked different than the last tie I saw him.

"My dear sister I haven't even thought of you." He sneakers and I try to hold my giggle but fail.

**********

I'm going to rewrite this story because I myself didn't have a clue. Plus it was my first book..

Yours truly

-L-B-

EDITED