Chapter 19

Iwan's POV.

Word's can't explain what I just did but hell I don't regret it. I made love to her to Maya. Hell she enjoyed it more than I did.

I feel the bed move and I open my eyes to see Maya walking to the bathroom. I watch as her legs are slightly open. She had my large shirt so I wasn't able to see her butt. She shuts the door from the bathroom and a few moment later I hear the water running.

I sit up from the bed but stop when I see blood on the sheets no bigger than a quarter. I smile even bigger as I am the only man who has slept with her and I will be her last. I am her first.

Getting out of bed I see my boxers and her underware are on the floor. I pick them up and place them into the basket inside the closet. Taking out some clothes for us I make my way to the bathroom and walk in. I see her taking a shower but I frown as I see her crying.

I walk inside the shower, the warm water hitting my skin. I hug her and she hugs me back but let's out a loud sob.

"You're alright baby." I run my hands up and down her arms, "You're just scared. Everything is going to be alright." I kiss her cheek, turning her around I making sure that I look into her eyes.

She nods her head before she gasp, realizing that she was bare naked in front of me. I saw her look me up and down and stopping right at my lower part before she gasp even louder and looked away.

I just chuckled at her innocence. I grab the shampoo and began to wash her hair and mine. Maya had the water going really hot but I wasn't going to run out just because of that.

I turn off the shower and I walk out grabbing some towels for us I wrap one around my waist and head over to her. I watch as she thanks me before looking down at the ground.

She is so beautiful I can stop saying that. I didn't care about her scar she had all over her body, I care for her, for the way she acts. Her only.

I wrap my arms around her as she steps out and laugh. I have this urge were I have to hug her. Her small body. Her long hair. Her laugh. Hey eyes. Can anyone relate to me?

"Gosh I love you with everything I got!" I say as I step back, making sure I can see all of her.  "We're going out to eat to celebrate us." She doesn't say anything besides her smile. She has me whipped?  She doesn't order me around and has me whipped?

Can I say that?

I look down at her to see a small smile on her. I grab her and twirl her around.  She squeals and giggles as I put her down. She hugs me back and we walk out of the bathroom.

***

"Iwan." I turn around to see Lan making his way towards me.

"What?" I look at him confused. He has a black eye and a cut on his bottom lip.

"Not only is daddy mad but we, as in us, as in my future boss Maya-" He starts to ramble getting me annoyed since me and Maya are suppose to go out and eat in just a few hours.

"Spit it out!" I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"The Salvadorians were the one's who attacked." What? My grandfather made peace with him. Why the hell would they attack?