•2•

Still Dallon's P.O.V

Everyone was asleep except for me because I'm never tired when I should be. I just sat on my bed watching some stupid yet amazingly funny movie on Netflix. I tried to get comfortable but knocked my laptop off of my bed. "Shit" I muttered. I picked it up and luckily it wasn't cracked. But the sound of it crashing woke someone up. Of course, it was Brendon. I don't know why, but I really didn't wanna talk to him right now. "Oh sorry, I woke you didn't I?" I asked "Yea, but it's ok. What are you watching?" He asks looking at my laptop. "Oh, just some dumb movie. Wanna watch it with me?" He thinks about it, then shrugs and sits next to me on my bed.

I give him an ear bud and continue watching the movie, trying not to get distracted by the attractive human sitting next to me. I realize I'm staring and turn my attention to my laptop. Why was I so infatuated with him, it's getting out of hand. I heard a light snore and looked at Brendon. He was asleep and looked extremely adorable. I wanted to stay here and fall asleep with him but I knew if Ryan woke up and saw us, it wouldn't be good. I got up and was almost out of the door when I heard Brendon say "Hey, don't leave, stay" I really wanted to stay, but I don't have time for drama with Ryan. "I would but you know how jealous Ryan gets" "True, umm, I guess I'll go then" he gets up and walks out the door with a "goodnight". I returned a "goodnight". I really wish I could have slept with him, wait no, that sounds wrong. Why does Ryan have to be attractive.
•••
I woke up after finally falling asleep at 3 in the morning. It was now 7 which was my normal wake up time. I was normally the first one up. I go downstairs into the living room and start watching the morning news, boring. I hear footsteps coming up behind me. I was hoping it was Brendon this time. But nope, of course it wasn't Brendon, of all people it could be, it was Ryan. "Oh, hey Dallon" he says "Hi" I respond "I couldn't sleep and decided to come down here" "Ok" I say, not making eye contact. "You good?" He asks frowning "I'm fine" I snap, oops. "What's up. You've been acting weird lately. Especially around me"
"Nothing" I say
"Can you at least look at me when I'm talking"
"Why?"
"Fine then, don't. What did I do?"
"Nothing you would understand"
"Dallon just tell me"
"Can we not argue right now?" I say getting very annoyed.
"Fine" he says. He looks at me with concern. As if he cares. Ryan and I are always arguing over something. I swear we could be brothers. Maybe that's why I don't like him that much, because he's like a brother and siblings never like each other.