I'M BEGGING YOU! (PLEASE, DON'T GO)

Start from the beginning

"Dammit!"

"What's wrong?"

I stare at him angrily. He choked.

"Darling, smile!"

"What now, mum?"

"You've got it! The Harvard University...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home,"

"So?"

"Huh?"

Ahn Daniel rolled his eyes. Chang Hyun still keeps silent. He makes his way to his room without looking at Niel's face.

"Yah! What's wrong with you, Ricky-sshi?"

Ricky stopped immediately. Then, he turn back to face his hyung and hand out a box. Next, he continue to walk towards his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you answer the phone's call? It's so annoying,"

"No,"

"Come on girl, you gotta go the Harvard's'. This is great and you still mourning on something,"

Yeah, i miss him. But, all the words and sentences he gave me past couple weeks really soar thing my heart, made it even worst! I opened the car's door as we arrived at the airport.

"Darling, are you okay?"

"Not really, i'm goona miss you guys, you know,"

I pulled my luggage from the bonet and entering the automatic door. I wave my hand sadly. As i walk towards the departure, i saw a man, standing there with a bouquet of tulips and a box of chocolate on his hand. I gasped.

"You're late,"

I ignored him and just walked past him. Suddenly, he gripped my hand and i stopped.

"What are doing?!"

"What? me? I'm not doing anything!"

I smirked, "Oh, chincha? You're the one who told me to forget you, don't you remember it?"

"O....kay.... You still mad at me,"

"Nobody will happy with those sentences, you know,"

He frowned, "Mianae, this is all my fault. To be honest, I love you, but I'm confused with myself. I'm confused whether I loved you because you're my cousin or like a lover,"

"I can't,"

"What?"

"It's too late. I'd made my decision. I'm going to continue my studies and not to have a boyfriend,"

He wanted to speak something but i cut him off, "...and that's final!"

"I wait!"

"Huh? Bo?"

He stepped forward to me and held my shoulders. Is he going to kiss me? Aigoo....

"No!" I pushed him, hardly. He even gasped plus shocked with my action. I freeze.

"Auch!"

I turn slightly to my left side as i captured male voices from behind walls that separated departure section and waiting section.