I'M BEGGING YOU! (PLEASE, DON'T GO)

I'm so excited! Today's Niel oppa's birthday! I look again with my appearance. Hmm... quite beautiful enough! I grab the box of chocolate and vanilla cake and bags of different types of candy, i turn on my heel and exit my house.

T.O.P Media Building....

Calm down, relax, take a deep breath... Okay! I enter the building and greet one of the staffs there.

"Er... Mianaeyo, is it possible if i want to see Niel oppa?"

The staff lifted her brows and replied, "Sure, that will not a problem, but do you have a appointment with him today?"

Hah? An appointment? The staff understand with my expressions,

"Mianae, you need to attempt an appointment with him first before...."

"But I'm his cousin! That's not fair!"

"I'm truly sorry, miss. I can't give you that permission. Besides, Niel is partying right now with his members and he keep telling me to not disturb him for this entire day,"

The staff nodded her head and left. Why did you do this to me, oppa? I nearly cried and fast motion, i dial his number.

"Yeobosaeyo..."

"Yah! I came to see you today and now you treated me like this? How could you?"

Niel oppa's line remind silent. I'm so mad right now with his act!

"Oh god! Oppa, do you just hear me? I'm still...."

"Forget me..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom sighed and face palmed herself. I'm still crying and it's been 1 week!

"Haih, don't torture yourself, dear. Maybe he's too busy right now,"

"Yeah, right....."

My mom sighed again and left me. I just stared her back.

"Pabo.... Urgh! Two-faced devil, evil...."

Knock Knock... "Hey, may I come in?"

I cursed and turned the door knob. He is there, standing proudly while holding a box of chocolate.

"Hmm....Ricky oppa...."

"May I?" he stepped into my room and takes a sit.

"What are you doing here, oppa?"

"I heard that you were heartbroken so I came to give this," he told and held out the box to me.

"Who sent it?"

"Why? Is there a problem with that?"

Suddenly, my phone vibrates.

Hey, hope you okay. Forgive me. I can't take your feelings towards me. You're just my little cousin, that's all.
-N