Chapter 19: Mirror Mirror

The portal closed leaving Dipper trapped in Reverse Falls.
"You can't win this pine tree. You should've gone back with the rest of your friends." Bill said.
"I'm not going to let you do what you did again." Dipper said referring to Weirdmageddon. He aimed the gun.
"Op! Don't think so." Bill snapped his fingers. Dipper fell back losing his gun.
"Do you really think I would've let you take shooting star so easily if I really wanted her here?"
Dipper began to think, they were able to get here relatively easily.
"You're who I really wanted pine tree. You and that big brain of yours." The triangle demon said maniacally.
"What do you want Bill? Huh!" Dipper demanded an explanation.
Let's see you play by my rules." Bill snapped his fingers again. His continuous laughter echoed in Dippers head as he blacked out and fell unconscious.

Dipper woke up. He looked around feeling out of place not in his own dimension. He was in the old Northwest Mansion it seemed.
"So I heard Bill brought you." A male voice said in disgust.
"Hello, who's there?" Dipper stuttered.
"You think you can win, laughable. Just give up. Open the world to Bill and your wildest dreams will be in reach. After all, you're the only one who can." A familiar female voice said.
"Who's there?" Dipper firmly repeated.
Two figures stepped out of the shadows wearing all blue. It's was Dipper and Mabel, but not quite.
"W-w-what. It's im..."
"Impossible. I expected a higher intellect instead from Bill's chosen one. Looks like I've stumbled apon another idiot." Reverse Dipper said with a snooty tone.
"Why bother with this one. Brother I say we ask Bill for a finer individual, this ones too much like the last." Reverse Mabel said.
"What do you want with me?" Dipper asked.
"You see, we're servants of Bill Cipher. Our overlord says your the only one who can reopen the Crack in space time for him to finally have another chance to merge our two worlds." Reverse Mabel said.
"And what if I don't?" Dipper taunted.
Reverse Dipper rubbed the blue amulet on his Kentucky style tie.
"Oh you will."