~Chapter 6~

I'm ready meet me outside. I texted Alan. "Wow, you look good homeslice, Alan said. "Hehe thanks bestfriend you do too." We waited for Christopher and Lulu outside to go to the party. When we were almost there I saw the drama queen(Alexa) and her 2 wannabe her friends. We went inside the party. I loved it, it was so tropical themed and colorful. The music was on. "Lisset ask Alan to dance." Lulu said."Maybe later but it's going to be awkward, but you should totally ask Chris." I said. "What no were not even that close." She said."You probably still don't notice it but how bout me and you dance come on it will be fun!" I asked. She agreed we danced for a couple of songs and then chilled out with the guys. I kept noticing how Alexa kept looking at me. "Hey let's go refresh for a little by the pool." Chris suggested. "Yea let's go!" I said. At first we sat down and started to wet out feet. Then Alan started to me tickle me and I couldn't take it no more so I had to throw myself in to the water. He started to laugh. "Look who finally got into the water."Alan said. "Ahh Alan give your
hand I can't swim." I said scaredly. His face turned worried, he reached out and gave me hand as fast as he could. I pulled his hand and made him get into the water. "Yeet!! but look who's laughing now homeslice". I said laughing while getting out of the water. "Haha you got me lets go to the diving board." Alan said. "Alright,"I said. Then Lulu said in a low voice, ,"Uyy Uyy mirala." "Yea right" I said as rushing to get to the diving board. His hair looked messy but it was perfect to me. We both jumped and and swam for a little bit. We dried up and changed into our new clothes. When he came out he smelled very good. Alans cologne and the way his hair was waving around because of the air was uff. Later on a boy called out "Everybody get over here were gonna play spin the bottle." Alexa went up running to Alan grabbed him by the arm and said " Ready to play?" Alan just went with her bcuz he didn't want to be rude and say to let him go. Lulu, Chris, and I decided to go and play. The first bottle rolled and it was Carla and Omar. They did a fast kiss. Then other people went. The bottle rolled to me then Alan. It was shocking and I could never possibly kiss Alan he is a like a brother to me. Also I'd never be the perfect one for Alan. All of a sudden Alexa got up with a mad and furious face. She started to go towards me but I kept backing up. I hadn't been noticing I was heading towards the pool until Alan shouted " Alexa stop leave her alone she hasn't done anything to you!" But either way she pushed me into the pool. Alan ran to the pool and dived to help me. He helped get me up."Why are you helping her she's a nobody." Alexa said louldly. Everyone was laughing so I got my things and started to run home. I felt way too embarrased. I had already left before I had heard Alan say "She's my girlfriend something that you will never be." I heard someone screaming my name. I looked back and it was Alan. He was running after me. I couldn't bare to see him so I kept running. Alan was catching up to me and shouted "Lisset please stop I need to talk to you!" I stopped. " What are you going to say that I am a nobody just like Alexa said." I said. "No, don't believe what she said and all of those that laughed at you are stupid. Look she's just jealous because she still likes me but I don't like her. And let me tell you this you are the most funny, nice, and prankful girl that I have ever met." Alan said. "Really Alan you really think so?" I said. "I mean it."he said.