Chapter 4

Lulu and Christopher went back home. It was just Alan and I. We went walking to the park. "Alan are you sure you don't have feelings for Alexa?" I asked. "Yea I'm sure, why do you ask?" Alan said. "No just asking". But really I didn't even know why I was even asking him that. "Hey! Wanna have a soccer tournament? I am sure I can beat you. Someone left a soccerball in that sidewalk." I said. "Yea!" He said. We were playing and all of a sudden I trip over on a border of the sidewalk. It really hurt alot but I didn't want to show Alan I'm not brave enough. He ran towards me and said "Lis are you okay!?" "Kinda", I said. He helped me get up but it hurt so much. So Alan surprisingly carried me and said "I'm taking you home so don't worry." I blushed and felt shy. He smiled and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I had remembered my dad was working, so Alan took me to his house and asked his mom if she could do something about it. My pain started to go away. "Mrs. Matheus thank you for helping me feel better it's getting dark I must go home now." I said. "No problem, sweetie, take care." Mrs. Matheus said. My dad had probably came from work already so Alan went walking with me to my house. "Alansito", I said giggling "thanks for helping me out. Your the best." He said "No problem." We did our secret handshake and said goodbye to each other. I watched a Novela episode with my dad and went to my room. It was time for school so I got prepared for school and just as I imagined Alan was already waiting for me with his pennyboard. I didn't feel pain no more so I said "Wait up, I am going to get mine." We went skating to school and did tricks on them. We got to our lockers. I opened mine and a pink letter came out of it. It said, "Watch out BITCH, you will regret for what you have done." It didn't say who it was from but obviously it was from Alexa. I wasn't nervous, scared, or anything. I went to my class and I hurried to show Lulu the letter I received. I couldn't tell Alan about it because I didn't want him to have any problems because of me. "I told you, so now watch out for everything you say and do because they can use that and make it into a big scene. Lis I am going to help you don't worry." Lulu said. "Thanks",I said. Then Alexa comes in the classroom and comes walking towards me with her 2 other stupid friends. "Omg! Hey, Lisset sorry for what happened the other day. I hope we can be friends," Alexa said. I knew she was acting so nice because Alan was sitting next to me and she wants Alan to hear her being so nice. I didn't say anything but just gave her half a smile. She sat in her seat. "Wow", said Lulu. "I know she is going to try everything to take Alan from me and get revenge." I said. "Did you just hear what you said." No what? Did I say anything bad? I asked. "You said she was going to try to take Alan from you. Since when have you guys been dating? She said laughing. "Lulu stop lying I never said that and we're not dating." I said. "Yes you did say that and someone's in love <3." She said. "Lulu no I'm not and talk quietly we might get in trouble and I don't want anybody to hear something that's not true." I said. "Surrrreee". she said. Then the announcements were on and they said "Lisset Martinez please report to the office." I was shocked why would they need me for. Everyone was staring at me and I went walking to the office.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry that I haven't been upgrading recently It's just I have been very busy. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR MAKING THIS BOOK GET MORE THAN 200 VIEWS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
~ Lizzy~