Chapter 2

"OH NOO!!!!" I was late, I had forgotten to change the time from California to Florida. It was 8:36 so I changed my clothes really quickly. I put on my black shirt, shorts, fannel  around my waist ,and my vans. I finally got to school since it was one  block away from my house. Then a girl came up to me and said "Do you need help, you look really lost"? Yes, please where can I find the office? "Don't worry I'll take you there btw my names Lulu." Thank you and my names Lisset. She seemed really nice and I told her where I had came from. I had finally gotten to the office and got my schedule. Lulu saw my schedule and said "Ayee you have five classes with me so don't worry about getting lost again." I was so happy school hadn't been a nightmare so far. The bell had rang, Lulu and I were late for homeroom. To bad I didn't have homeroom with her.  Once I got to my homeroom, the teacher said " Students we have a new classmate her names Lisset make sure she feels very welcomed." I felt nervous and I
blushed up. Then Mrs. Evans, the teacher directed me to my seat.  I sat down and noticed that Alan was sitting right next to me. He said "Hey Lisset, I was planning to go walking with you to school but I didn't know if you wanted to walk with me." Actually, I would have liked to go walking with you it's just that my alarm didn't ring at the right moment. "Oh well atleast your here know and whatever you need help with just tell me." Thanks Alan. The bell rang and it was off to my next class. Lulu sat next to me and so did Alan. Then all of a sudden three girls came in and mostly all the kids looked at them  like if they were some gods. One of the girls came up to Alan and winked at him him. Alan just made a small smile. Then I asked Lulu," Who are they?" There just the three most popular and rich girls in the whole school. The one with the black hair is Tania, she might be rich but she's really dumb. The one in the corner is Claire and the one that just winked at Alan is Alexa. Alexa likes Alan alot and all three of the girls are inseparable. Also, they are very mean so don't try to come in contact with them. I knew Alan wouldn't be dating a girl like her. My math teacher was explaining some things I couldn't understand. Alan apparently saw how confused I was and offered to help me after school. I had said "Yes please." He gave me his phone number and I gave him mine. The rest of the classes were okay. It was the end of the day and Alan waited for me outside school. All of a sudden he said" Race you". He was ahead of me and then I catched up to him. "Your really good." Thanks I was in a soccer and track team in my old school. We kept talking and then we got to his room. After that it was silent and awkward. Then Oli came out of no where saying "Woah I see you  Alan and hey Lisset." I started to laugh. "Get out of my room. Sorry Lisset, you know how my brother is. " It's okay so can we start on the math." Sure.