Chapter 9

Luke's pov

I wake up the next morning with a very bad headache and I groan, stretching my arms and hitting something solid. Then I remember Ashton sleeping next to me and I smile a little through the pain.

He opens his eyes and shuts them instantly, cringing. Like me he's probably dealing with a mega hangover after having so many drinks.

"Morning" I say, kissing his cheek.

"Mornin'" he grunts and I laugh.

"Time to get up grumpy" I instruct, pulling on a jumper and some sweats as I head down the stairs.

Harry has his hand pressed to his head and he's taking some tablets. I smirk and head into the kitchen where Ethan is already preparing lunch.

I see the large pots of pasta boiling away and Ethan is sitting there talking to Holly, his girlfriend.

'Um, boss, w-where's the ham?" A pledge who's name is Nathan asks.

"In the fridge" Ethan tells him, chuckling as if it's one of the most obvious thing sin the world.

"When is lunch going to be done Ethan?" I ask and he looks to his watch.

"About... 1, if that's okay?" He asks and I give him a thumbs up, leaving the kitchen and walking straight into Ashton. He jumps but then realises it's me and pushes me back.

"Dick" he mutters and I fake offence.

"You did not just call the Luke Hemmings a dick, the Luke Hemmings who could remove you from this house if needs be" I retort and his eyes widen.

"I didn't mea-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his, smiling as I do so and he relaxes. I pull away, our foreheads still touching and look into his eyes.

"You know test three starts tonight right?" I ask him and he nods.

"Course I do" he replies, pulling away from my embrace and walking over to Niall.

"Lunch!" Ethan shouts from the kitchen as everyone comes down the stairs.

I choose to have a sandwich and walk back over to the sofas, sitting next to Harry.

"How you been today then?" I smirk and Harry just sighs.

"Not good" he groans and I chuckle, tucking into my lunch. We make small talk throughout the meal but then I'm side tracked by James who wants to ask me something about test 3.

"So, I've got it all ready now what else do I need?" He asks and I think of something new we could add this year.

"How about balloons? Have you got any of those?" I ask him and his eyes light up.

"Perfect" he says, walking away with a toothy grin.

I decide then to go and speak to Sue who's already up and eating her lunch also.

"Hey Sue" I smile, sitting down on a plush pink sofa.

"Hey hun, ready for tonight? This ones Calum's favourite isn't it?" She asks and I nod, laughing at how much Calum likes it.

"So tonight at 12 is when they do it but do I have to be awake, after all, I need my beauty sleep" she tells me, rubbing some sort of cream onto her skin.

"No, not if you don't want to see it" I reply and she smiles, squeezing my knee before telling me to go as she needs to get dressed out of her furry pink dressing gown.

After dinner I tell everyone to be in the hall at 11:30 as that's when the test will be taking place. Some groan and some nod.

Ashton looks at me sheepishly and I look at him.

"You too" I tell him, lifting his chin up and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"See you at 11:30 then everyone" I dismiss them and they all leave.

11:30 rolls around quickly and soon everyone is standing in the hall dressed in the black clothing that everyone wears each year for test 3 as instructed.

"So, test 3 is on the girls. Bit of payback for the makeovers" I chuckle,"now, everyone has a water gun so we sneak in there and soak them all"

Everyone smirks as we leave our house and walk across the road. Kate leaves the door open for us every year, seeing as we have a deal: she leaves the door open for us, she doesn't get soaked.

We walk in quietly and cover all the doors. Then, when I shout go everyone walks into the rooms and squirts them all.

The girls scream and I hear Kate laughing behind me too as lights are switched on and everything. A slipper was even thrown at one point I saw.

I shout stop and soaking girls walk into the landing, not happy at all.

"Well girls, that's task 3 over and done with, bit of a surprise" Kate laughs as the pledges begin punching the boys.

"Thanks Kate" I laugh, giving her a quick hug and then leaving along with the rest of the frat.

"So, pledges, you're officially members of the best fraternity on Greek row" I tell them and they all grin, knowing that there's no more tasks.

"What do we do now?" Jacob asks and I shrug.

"Go to sleep" I tell them.

Ashton follows me up the stairs and I shut the door once he's in my bedroom.

I press my lips against his, moving them slowly at first but then things get more heated as he pulls my top off, trailing his hands down my toned body.

I trace my tongue over his bottom lip as he opens his mouth, moaning as our lips move quicker.

Then, Harry walks in and screams when he sees us and we instantly stop, pissed off a little about being interrupted.

"Really Harry?" I ask and he laughs,

"Knew it'd get you two to stop, it's grossing me out, all the noises" he cringes and leaves.

"Guess we'll have to wait until he's out the house" I pout, kissing Ashton quickly and getting into bed.

"Guess we will" Ashton smirks, cuddling into me and I wrap my arms around him protectively.

I wake up to a soft Knock on my door and I open my eyes to see a puffy eyed Ethan.

I instantly get out of bed and he runs into my arms.

"What's wrong Eth?" I ask and I feel his tears drop into my shoulder.

"It's my m-mum" he hiccups,"she's d-dead"

-----A/N-----
Omg guys the ending :((
Sorry to leave it like that
Hope you enjoyed the chapter and thankyou so much for reading and voting etc. !!
Ily all