Chapter 5

Lukes pov

We stand there kissing and Ashton moans, making me want to kiss him deeper but I pull away just as I know it was about to go a little too far, especially for his first kiss.

He looks at me, his eyes full of lust. I gulp but place a small kiss to his lips and then awkwardly scratch the back of my neck. Ashton also stands there awkwardly and out of breath.

"We best get back" I finally say and he nods, his lips a deep red as he begins to walk down the path.

"Wait, Ashton" I shout, quickly catching up with him and turning him around,"what did you think of the kiss?"

He looks down once again, only this time there's a smirk on his face. He looks up cockily and he looks me in the eye.

"It was okay I guess" he tells me.

I nod, smiling a little as we begin to walk again. It's clear there's some awkward tension in the air but we both don't say anything about it as we walk silently back to the house.

We walk through the door at just the wrong moment as Calum is walking past. He looks at us with raised eyebrows once again. He's always giving us these questioning looks whenever we are together but he needs to get used to it, seeing as Ash will be staying in my room.

"Luke, can I speak to you for a minute" Calum asks and I roll my eyes, groaning as I walk over to him, knowing what's about to come.

"What have you and Ash been up to then? I see your hair and his is quite messy" he states and my eyes widen.

"I-it's windy, very windy and that's why our hair is messy", I tell him, trying to cover up the fact that we were kissing.

"Right, I need to go over the road, something about a bust pipe or something, won't be long" he says, obviously not believing me as he strolls out the door.

I go up to my room, well, mine and Ashton's room and see that the boy is already in there and getting familiar with it.

He's lying on the bed and playing a game on his phone. He's concentrating, seeing as he's biting his lip and tapping the screen frantically.

"Oi, curly" I shout and he jumps, frowning as he loses in whatever game he is playing.

"What?!" He demands and I'm taken aback.

"Right, less of the attitude if you want any wardrobe space. Where's your stuff?" I ask him and he lightens up a little and points to the suitcase in the corner.

"I was thinking, if I move my stuff over to one side of the wardrobe, you can have the other?" I tell him and he nods, going over to pull his suitcase to the wardrobe.

On his way, he trips on my phone charger and I grab him, making sure he doesn't fall. He looks into my eyes and I quickly let go of him, not wanting it to go anywhere.

He falls to the floor with an 'oomph' and my eyes widen, realising what I've just done.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I gasp, lifting him up.

"What the fuck?! Why did you let go of me, your fucking charger almost stabbed my back" he cusses and I just apologise.

"Yeah, well, sorry doesn't cut it. I'm going downstairs" he says as he opens the door and walks out.

I gaze at the spot where he once was and let out a breath I never knew I was holding. Why does he have to be so problematic? Who knew that sharing s room would create so many problems? All these questions run through my head as I take a quick shower and then head back down the stairs just in time for dinner.

Today, we are all sitting at the huge dining table we have and it's just my luck that Ashton is sitting opposite me. For some reason, he's being really nice to me and I can't help but be a little weary.

I mean, I know he's nice but he's being almost too nice.

"Guys, I'd like to say a few words" Ashton announces and we all look to him. This can't be good.

"Well, I'd just like to say how warm of a welcome I have received here. Especially from the frat King himself, Luke Hemmings" he says, air quoting 'frat King'.

"I mean, who would of thought I'd be sharing a room with him?" He chuckles and everyone's eyes widen. I feel my jaw clench with anger as he continues.

"And who knew he was such a good kisser" he smiles and everyone looks to me, knowing I made the rule about 'no romantic interactions with pledges'.

"So finally, I'd like to make a toast, to Luke" he says, raising his glass and no one else raises their glass. Instead I'm given cold stares.

Ashton walks away from the table smirking so I follow him and when we reach my room I pin him against the wall.

"What the fuck was that! How dare you embarrass me in front of the whole fucking frat. You have blown things way out of proportion" I shout and I see a little guilt flicker in his eyes.

"Shouldn't have dropped me then should you, then there would be nothing to blow out of proportion" he snaps back and I'm beginning to get really angry.

But then Ashton does something that shuts me up. He kisses me.

I kiss back and we both tilt our heads. I decide to deepen the kiss and slip my tongue in. He moans, and I kiss him harder.

Then, the door opens and in walks an angry Calum.

"Calum, I'm so sorry, wai-" I start but he cuts me off.

"You fucking stood there and lied to me. I need to think about things so I'm taking a break and going to stay over at Brads" he tells me and I look down guiltily and Ashton looks even guiltier.

Only one thing runs through my mind at this Moment. What the fuck happened tonight?

-----A/N-----

Ooooooo, so everything kicked off
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Ily all