Chapter 1; The meeting.

"Ahh...what a beautiful day outside....everything looks so...serene today" You say as you take a deep breath. The brisk, cool air of the surface washes over you as you haul your bag over your shoulder. Today you were going to the market to grab some things you had forgotten during your last visit.

It looks peaceful enough. People are going about their day, looking at produce and other various things. "Now...where are the-" you look over and see what you are looking for and hurry to them. Although there's something stopping you from going too close...
A Familiar looking Metal body stood by the fruit, next to a smaller ghost and a strange training dummy. "Oh my...is that..?"

And the ghost turned around, hesitantly. As if scared, he nudged the machine. "Metta...I...I think you have a visitor..."

"Oh?" He turned around to meet your gaze. "Well, hello darling~" he stated cheerfully " he smiled at you patiently

"Oh my gosh. Uhm...whoa. H-hi Mettaton..! Im a big fan!" you walked forward in a steady manner, keeping your composure.

"I always love to meet a fan, Darling!"

That word sent a shiver up your spine. "Heh...its so nice to meet you! I love your shows and you just- you're an idol to me..!" you quickly said, losing your composure.

He noticed the blush growing on your face and chuckled. "Nervous, darling?" there's no need to get flustered"

You hurriedly covered your face as the dummy laughed, not even looking at you. Breathing heavily, covering your eyes trying to avoid that...amazing stare...those stunning eyes...staying away from his absolutely beautiful smile...

"Excuse me, darling....what is your name? It's only fair I know" he said jokingly, in an attempt to keep things calm.

"I-I'm (Your name)..."

He giggled. "Thats an adorable name."

You once again buried your face, into your hands this time.

"Tell you what, Darling. How would you like this? We could go out to get to know each other! It's a wonderful opportunity!"

"M-me..? Go out with you..? This has to be a dream..."

But it wasn't. He reached out and gently placed a hand on your shoulder. "This is no dream, beautiful." he once again beamed, this time out of excitement. "Would you like to?"

You jumped slightly as his cold hand lay to rest on your shoulder. "I..I'd love to...Metta..!"

He chuckled, placing a finger under his chin. "Then it's a date, Darling! Now where will we go..."

"D-date..?!"

"Of course, (Your name)"

You had given up on staying calm "I would love that!!" you hopped up excitedly. Your happiness overshadowing your previous feeling.

"Hehe...how about tomorrow? I'll pick you up at Noon? We could stop by a Starbucks! My treat!"

"I would love that Metta..!!"

"I'm glad...now, if you would so kindly excuse me, I must run these groceries to my friend, and take these two home. Good bye, love!" he happily shouted as he walked towards the counters with his family.

You sat there, regaining what you'd lost. Inside you were bouncing with all types of emotions but managed to stay physically calm. And you had remembered why you came!
You began to walk around the store, getting everything you needed, practically skipping with excitement. And now, you decide to finish this and head home for the day, and get ready for the next day!