Chapter 14 - The Bikini Search

A/N: That pic up there is so funny. Hahahaha.

Carry on.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Kristina

I am going to kill Ella.

Advice? She wants that butthead's advice on what I'm gonna wear to the beach this weekend? Yeah right.

This is just another one of her schemes to get us together. Her cupid-juices got excited again. Ugh.

Class ended half an hour ago. I decided to go to the council room to fix a few things and as expected, Daniel followed me again like a lost puppy.

He entered the room with me even when he was told a few days ago that non-council members weren't allowed to go in.

Brat.

There was nobody but us as of the moment so I guess I'll let it slide just this once.

In the middle of arranging the books in their rightful shelves, I remembered what we were doing later. I was excited to go to the beach, but the shopping part... so much.

And Daniel.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Why did he have to come along? Can't we just leave him here? That Ella, really.

I watched Daniel from the corner of my eye and noticed that he was reading something in his phone again.

What is up with him? I don't get why I feel so uneasy being around him. And yet, I want to know more about him. Was I always this curious about people?

His eyes slowly left his screen and met mine. He was looking at me with those doe-like eyes again, and I panicked. I looked away quickly like I got caught or something.

What? What? Why did I panic? I didn't do anything wrong for me to act this way.

"Do you fancy him?"

"No."

I shook my head when Kristopher's question from earlier fleeted in my mind. The accent was just getting plain annoying now due the intentions behind his fancy words. What was this? Why was I feeling guilty? I didn't do anything wrong. I was just being honest. Why was I so bothered? Did I always overthink things like this?

Was I holding back?

I stopped. What?

"Are you done yet?" He asked, making me jump a bit. Why was I so nervous?

"Almost." I replied.

Damn it Kristina. Snap out of it.

Ella

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.

I'm so excited my feet won't stop tingling!

I bid my friends goodbye after a small gossip-session and then I returned to our classroom to get my things. Tina must be done checking some stuff in the council room by now. I should go pick her up.

I sat on my desk as I arranged the contents of my bag. I got so excited earlier that I just stuffed all my things inside so it was a huge mess right now.

Ah, I gotta check my budget. How much should I spend later? I still had to save up for my sister's birthday in a few months.

After counting what was left in my wallet, my eyes landed on Tina's desk. I sighed.