Chapter 9 - The Butthead Master

Daniel

Hot.

It was so hot.

I stripped off the shirt Sean lent me and changed back into my uniform. I wanted to return the shirt back to him after I washed it but he said he was fine with the way it was now and simply took it back.

Weird but nice guy.

I let three of my upper buttons loose before I sat on the vacant bench in the locker room. The rest of the guys were still in the middle of changing and of course, don't forget the customary butt-whipping.

As I was about to go back to the classroom, three guys approached me wearing wicked grins on their faces.

"Hey," one of them said. His name was Carter, I think? "Here, your lovely fiancé forgot this. We picked it up before we went back here."

He threw something to my face but I caught it just in time before it hit my nose. Blindly squeezing it a bit, I noticed it was a piece of cloth... no wait, a handkerchief.

Looking at it closely, it looked kind of familiar, and I felt nostalgic just holding it. This blue handkerchief. Where have I seen this before?

"But I gotta say Daniel," he said again, sounding like he was about to tease me or something. "I've never seen the president that flustered before. You got her wrapped around your little finger."

You mean she's got me wrapped around her middle finger.

"So what're your plans for your slave of the day?" Sean stepped into the conversation. The guys were also already through with changing so they joined our interesting discussion as well. "You probably don't know, but Tina's a demon here. Most of the guys are afraid of her. So now that she's degraded into your slave for now, you can avenge all of us."

"Yeah," Carter agreed, chuckling at Sean's choice of words. "Make her wear a leash or something."

They all laughed and exchanged ridiculous suggestions of what to make their feared president do. Which reminded me. Why were they so afraid of her anyway?

No wait... I think I had an idea.

"Do you guys hate her?" I asked curiously, silencing them for a moment. They awkwardly averted their gazes from me. Only Sean was looking at me in the eye.

"It's not that we hate her," he explained in everybody's stead. "But she's just... scary. You know?"

"Scary? Does she bully you boys or something?" I suppressed a laugh.

"Shut up," an irritated look crossed on Sean's face. "I admit she's a remarkable girl with all her achievements, and she's pretty cute too, but... once she's pissed, which is like, all the time, she hits us. Like a mother smacking her kid. Even her glare is enough to make us all piss in our pants."

I didn't catch the rest of his statement. My selective hearing just stopped at the part where he thought she was pretty cute. I don't know why I feel slightly proud and challenged at the same time.

Nodding my head silently, I looked down at my hands, staring at the familiar blue handkerchief again.

"Come to think of it, I specifically heard she hated dresses, flowers and guys. Can you believe that? I can take not liking flowers and dresses and all those girly shit, but she hated guys even though she had a fiancé?" Sean snickered.

What? Hated it? Dresses and flowers were her life twelve years ago. Well, that was twelve years ago.

But guys? So that explains how she easily gets mad at the guys. But why?