My Convo w/ Princeton

(This is real btw)

Sooooo..... as some of you may know I took my sister to her first Mindless Behavior Concert on 8/6/2013. It was actually their DVD release party/concert. A few other local boy groups performed too. But anyways! I took my sister, paid $35 for a ticket to get in plus $30 for VIP. I ended up having to pay an extra $30 for VIP because I was the only one w/ her and didn't want her to be alone up in the VIP section. 

Blah Blah Blah. Skipping to my experience right now!

At the end of the concert, everyone who paid for VIP got to take a picture w/ MB. My sister wanted me to stand on the sideline and take her picture, but I told her I was getting in the picture too if I paid $30 for VIP.

Heres how the end of the night went. (My sister's name is Tamia btw)

Tamia and I stood in the front of the line waiting for the security gaurd to let us through so that we could take a picture with Mindless Behavior. Tamia was a bit nervous, but me? Nah. Once they called next, the security guard let us in and there stood Prodigy, RayRay, Roc Royal, and Princeton in that exact order. My sister wanted to be in the middle of the picture so she decided to stand in between RayRay and Roc Royal (her fav). I just decided to stand on the end, which was by Princeton. 

He put his hand on my waist, and I immediately smiled because he was a little cutie.

"You are so cute," I muttered through my smile, but just loud enough for only him to hear.

"Thanks," he said back lowly.

Then the camera flashed, indicating that our time was up with MB.

Princeton finger combed his hair back and looked at me with that intense look I noticed he was giving my VIP section.  

"You are very beautiful," he told me.

I'm thinking, This lil boy got game!

I laughed, "Thanks, too bad you're a little too young for me."

I noticed Tamia getting a hug from Roc Royal and Princeton which made me laugh again.

As another security guard was tryna rush me ad my sister away from MB so that others could take a picture, I heard Princeton say excuse me multiple times. 

We all stopped, and whe I turned around Princeton asked me how old I was.

"19."

"Well, I'm only 17."

I nodded in approval as I placed my had to my ear as to say give me a call sometime.

Princeton winked at me, and all I told him was "You better stop before you get me into trouble or start something you can't finish."

My reply caused the whole group to laugh. 

THE END

lol so Princeton basically told me Age aint nothing but a number. I wasn't a Mindless Behavior fan when I first walked into the concert but Princeton has changed my mind. He's such a little cutie in person.

---------------

BTW please don't ask about when I'm updating any stories, I'm working on them.

Thanks (: