9. Let's Get Ready For The Date

Start from the beginning

She huffed. "You're dead," she said storming out of the shop.

"Bye bye," me and Panda smiled.

"Let's go to Mick's tattoo shop so you two can talk," I took a bit out of the pizza.

"Ok."

We finished of the pizza and went to Mick's tattoo shop. I stood outside whilst Panda went inside.

She came out a second later crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking towards the parking lot.

"Let's go to your place and we'll talk about it."

We got into her car and she drove home.

*.*.*

"What happened with you and Mick? I asked as we entered my room.

"I'm confused," Panda said changing the subject.

"With what?"

''You've been dating for a couple of weeks and now his taking you on a date. That piece of shit. He thinks he can string you along and play with your feelings. Well he can't ok," she started to scream out waving the straightener around.

"Did something happen with you and Mick."

"Earlier on-" she broke down, "I caught him with another girl. I- I- I thought he loved me. How could he."

"Who cares about him. Hold on I'll be back."

I quickly went downstairs and got some ice cream with two spoons then came back upstairs.

"I should call Zack to cancel the date,'' I got my phone out.

"No you can't. You called me to help you to get ready." She wiped her eyes and put the ice cream aside. "So do you want it straightened or ultra curly."

"Straightened."

She turned on the straightner and sat me down in front of the mirror.

"Your lucky your hair is curly." She smiled

"It's not that curly. It's just wavy," I said.

She was quiet whilst straightening my hair which was quite concerning.

"You sure you don't want me to cancel?" I asked.

"Yes."

Panda's phone went of and Mick's name light up with a pick of those two kissing in the background.

"I'll pick it up." I grabbed her phone and answer. "Listen Mick she doesn't want to speak to you anymore ok."

"Please give the phone to her she got it wrong, it was a misunderstanding." I heard Mick say.

Panda took the phone from me and placed it at her ear.

"How the fuck was that a misunderstanding, your pants were of and Sakaë was sucking you of dry. How the fuck would that be a misunderstanding. And Sakaë out of all people, you knew how I felt about her."

"Panda please we can fix this. I still love you."

"It's too late now. I loved you but-"

"See you still love me."

"Loved. Love and loved is two different things. I'm sorry Mick but I don't want to ever see you again."

"Panda please we can fix-" she hung of the phone.

"That strangely felt good."

"I can't believe Sakaë would do that. First she ruins my relationship and now she ruins yours," I said.

"Who cares, lets get ready for your date."

I got dressed waited for Zack to come.

The doorbell rung and I opened it. Dozens of purple died roses covered my view.

"I have come to collect the beautiful Violet," Zack said.

"Here she is," Panda said pushing me towards him. She took the flowers from his hands and whispered in my ear, "Good luck. I'll see you later on for the sleep over."

"Yeah," I said and walked with Zack towards his car.

He opened the door for me.

"Here my lady."

"Thank you," I got in the car and we drove of.

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

I hope you like chapter 9. Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think. Please vote and share.

Tamara

13:03:16.