Falling For You

*** A DIPCIFICA FANFICTION ***

     "You're the most annoying and stubborn girl I've ever met," he whispered as he took my hand and gave it a light squeeze. I looked up at him under my lashes, trying so hard not to blush as he used his other hand to brush off the straying hairs that had fallen on my face. 

     He leaned in, his breath fanning over my lips. I immediately blushed, and felt my heart thundering against my ribcage. I felt emotions swirl through my head, and I had come to one conclusion; I had fallen. 

 Fallen for him. 

 CREDIT: http://ariam-jan-worksx3.tumblr.com/

you can find her on deviantart now!

 © 2016 by SplatteredInkJet

All rights reserved. 

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, copying, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I do not own Gravity Falls, nor any of the characters, Alex Hirsch does. The only thing I own is the plot, nothing more nothing less.

This book is dedicated all to NuclearCookies, because she forced me to write a book.

She is literally the reason I'm writing this book.

S U M M A R Y

Pacifica Pines; curious, adventurous and vulnerable. 

Dipper Gleeful; cocky, sharp and devilishly handsome.

Secrets unravelled, truths unfolded, and mysteries untangled.

What happens when two completely different worlds crash into each other? 

What are the consequences to knowing information you aren't supposed to know?

Death? 

Or even worse.

Love.

* * * 

Watch as the worlds collide into themselves.

The whole story was published during the time March 4th 2016 to May 29th 2016 at a whopping 8k reads!