23.

°unedited°

*Nialls pov*

What did he mean by locked in the cage?

"w-what is.....uhhh the cage, sir?" 

"you'll see that later, little one. But first.... Lets make a tape..... A sex tape." he winked.

I gasped and harry took a camera and a collar out of his drawer.

He came towards me and put a collar on my neck.
I hissed when the collar touched my hicky..

Harry then took a leash out of the same drawer. He tied the hook on my collar.
Harry took the camera.
Turned it on.

He looked at me and said, " Pose for the camera baby"

"huh?" i widen my eyes.

Harry narrowed his eyes, i immediately nodded and posed for the camera.

Harry took a picture, and by his expression i could se he wasn't satisfied with the picture.
Harry kept the cam on the table and came towards me. He roughly removed my shirt and turned me around.
Ordered me to lay on my stomach and keep my ass in the air. He grabbed my leash and wrapped it around his hand.

"Fuck" harry cursed caressing my ass cheek. "I feel like fucking you right here, right now."

I hear harry clicked some pictures. With his other hand.

I turned my head to look at harry. I saw him licking his lips while he eyed my ass. Which was still covered in yoga pants.

"What are you waiting for sir, fuck me hard till I'm numb" I whisper

Harry looked at me and smrinked. "Not so soon, you've been a bad boy. Having dirty thoughts about other man is forbidden for you baby boy"

Harry pulled me up with the leash. Brought me closer to his face.
He kissed my lips. We had a heated make out session.

After he broke the kiss he told me to lie across on his lap. I did as told and harry roughly removed my yoga pants.

"So Soft" harry muttered caressing my ass.

Then he gave me a hard slap on my ass.
I hissed.

"count" harry ordered.

I nodded and whispered "One"

"Two" i counted right away this time

"three" Harry's hand came in contact with my ass again.

"Four" it stinged slightly but i liked it.

He hit my ass again this time harder.
"Ahh...." 

"what was that again baby boy? I didn't quite hear you"

"five.......Five"

"mmmm I'm satisfied now. Okey lie on the bed now"

I got up, and did as harry told me to.

He took the camera from the nightstand and set up the camera at the coner of the room.

He came back hovered over me. And asked "tell me if your not confertable with the camera. I'll turn it off, okey baby?" harry caress my cheekbone.

I smiled and nodded.

The caring harry was back i guess. I liked this harry, he is my favourite.

"Good"

He smrinked and then tied a blindfold on my eyes.

"do you know why i blindfolded you?"

"Why?" i ask quitely

"because I just want you to feel me. Hear me.... Smell the sex in the air. I want you to scream my name, so loud that your throat is sour"

I nodded.

"use your voice baby" harry caress my ass cheek.

"okey sir."

Harry pecked my lips and sucked on my neck above the collar.

I moaned quality as he caressed my hip bone with his thumb.

We madeout for a while inbetween harry removed his clothes.

We were lying on harrys bed naked. We connected our lips back and Harry wrapped his hands around my waist to lift my bum up.

I felt harrys dick poking my enterence, before i can prepare harry showed it inside me making me gasp.

"Harry......"

Harry gave me a peck on my lips and started moving..

"Uummm harry feels so good" i Moaned out loud with my eyes closed. I went over to grab my dick when harry pinned my hands to the side.

"Don't touch yourself. I'm the only one who's gonna make you cum." Harry said

I nodded "Yes sir, m gonna cum"

Harry thrusted faster into my hole making me moan loud.
"Ahh Fuck yes. M gonna cum."

"Look at me when you cum baby"

I opened my eyes and released my cum all over my stomach.

Few seconds later i felt warm liquid inside of me.

harry collapsed on my.

Left few kisses on my neck.

"Don't leave me for zayn ever again."

I furrowed my brows and chuckled, "what?"

"N-nothing." he got Off me and grabbed a tee from the floor and threw it on me. "get cleaned and leave. Your room is on the second floor."

I rolled my eyes and wiped the cum off my stomach.
Here we go.. Harry is back

I got up and wore my boxers and took all my cloths and left.

Before leaving i looked back at harry, he was looking back at me i gave him a small smile and he returned the gesture.

"You don't have to be scared Harry."

“But I am, Niall. I can't help it.”

"harry...... I know its not easy but you can trust me.... If you want to talk to somebody or just need a company..i want you to know that.. I'm here for you."

Harry got up from the bed, covers wrapped around his waist.

"thanks Niall. I'll go easy on you next time" he said and gave me a peck on my lips.

"ohh no sir... I like it hard." i smrinked and Winked at him

-------

Suckish smut.. Sorry
  -.-

Anyway

What do u think about the book so far? 

Oh and anyone intrusted in making new cover for me? ☺