2

I THINK NIALL SHOULD KEEP HIS HAIR BRUNETTE FOR A WHILE, BECAUSE FUCK... He looks hot as FUCK.

*******

"Dose anyone here have a vacancies in their offices? ANYONE , i need to foookin' Job" Niall whined while taking a sip from his beer. He was tipsy and angry.

"can't believe I'm fuckin unemployed" Niall mumered to himself.

"Niall?" the bartender approach him with another glass of beer.

"heyaaa. How are you mate?"

"yeah m fine.. Are you looking for a job?"

"yes yes... Do you know *hiccup* anyone who can give *Hiccup* me a job?" Niall asked

"Yeah, would you like to work as a bartender?"

"A fuckin bartender. YEAS I'd love to" niall cheered.

"Niall, you do know that you are not allowed to drink while working" jake the bartender chuckled.

"Yeah, i know that... I guess" niall smiled knowing that atleast he has some hope.

………

Today was the first day of nialls job as a bartender. Niall was at the bar since afternoon, as the manager told him to see and learn how to make drinks,
the cocktails and all that.

"hey psst blonde, can i get 5 tequila  shots?" a guy with brunette hair ordered. And here goes nialls first order.

Niall was quite enjoying his new job as a bartender, he got to see and meet new people, hear about their problems, he also met some old people, telling niall about their love life at young age.

"hey sexy" a blonde hair girl with blue eyes waved.

"Hi" Niall smriked.

"I need a berry cocktail, and your number please"

Niall chuckled and made her berry cocktail and handed her.
"what makes you think ill give you my number?"

"Well, i thought maybe we could have a lil' Fun tonight." she winked.

"I have my eyes for somone else. Sorry" Niall said as he took the order for some old man.

The blond rolled her eyes and left. 
Niall chuckled and started to arrange the glasses on the opposite counter.

"Ooh, look at that ass. So cute" Niall heard someone almost Moan behind him.

Niall smriked and turned around to see the owner of the voice.

Nialls eyes widen at the sight.

What the fuck, he is so Hot. His jet black hair was styled into a small quiff, his eyes chocolate colour eyes, and fuck. He is so fuckable, Niall thought.
Niall tried acting cool.

"what would you like to have, sir"

Raven haired boy leaned in and said
"You"

Niall blushed and kissed his cheek. "sorry sweetheart, I'm Busy at the moment"

"When are you free, beautiful?"

"Tomorrow before 4:00pm"

"Bingo, I leave my office at 2:00, we'll meet up at my office, here's my card, call me."

Niall took the card and winked.
"See you tomorrow sexy"

As soon as he left, Niall eyed the Business Card.

"Styles Enterprises,
Zayn Malik,
Managing Director"

~~~~~~~~

#Ziall?
#Ziall

How was it?!?!?! 

feedback..

Vote and COMMENT LIKE CRAZAAHHHH!!!

Love yall
Hugs and kisses.