Chapter 3

That happened recently..

**End of Jas POV ..

Meanwhile, Jas was in Israel's arm just crying in the corner.. Alex, Chris,& Shawn invited some Ratchet girls over while Aunt Jan was gone to adopted the triplets. The triplets was giving to Aunt Jan, because their parents wasnt fit to take care of them (they was on drugs).

Aunt Jan & the triplets was on their way back home. But Chris,

Alex, & Shawn still had girls over. They was in the living room getting to know the girls better. Chris, Alex & Shawn told the girls close their eyes they gotta suprise for them.

Chris took Aunt Jan flower's she got on an date a few days ago, he gave them to the girls & the girls was shocked & happy. So then , Chris , Alex & Shawn took the girls to their own room. Alex started playing music & took the girl clothes off , they was gettin it in.

But guess who walked in Aunt Jan & the triplets , she walked through the door of living room. Chris & Shawn jumped up & stop Aunt Jan from going in there! All you heard was loud sqeaking from alex's room. Shawn knocked on Alex's door & said "turn that music down dang". "This aint music play boy, ahhh" Alex's chuckled & shouted .

Aunt Jan said " what you say nigga?!" She yelled. Alex stopped put his clothes on & yelled "let me turn the music down"! Aunt Jan opened the door & . . . . . . .