Keaton ~ for Mckenze

"Keaton!! I told you !!! Just leave me alone already!! I never thought anyone could be so selfish !!!!" I screamed loudly at my boyfriend . We had been dating for 2 years and lately he's been ignoring me, he has blown off our dates, and when I asked him about it he told me not to worry about it because it was none of my business. "Mckenze liste-"he started but I cut him off "listen, listen to what every time I ask you to listen you blow me off or ignore me so why should I listen to you ?" I asked. "Mckenze just let me explain. Ok"

"You have ten minutes" I glared at him.

"Kenz I'm so sorry I honestly didn't realize how much I was hurting you. I'm so sorry and I wish I could ask you something but know I'm thinking its just a stupid question" he trailed off as he started tearing up. "Please go out with me tonight just me and you. Please Mckenze? I'm so so so sorry babe I love you so much. And I can't believe I put you through all of this."he started tearing up even more. "Fine I'll go out with you and I believe that your sorry but please don't let it happen again. I love you Keats."

*******2HRS Later********

Just as I was putting my lipgloss on my door bell rang. I opened the door and saw a finely dressed Keaton standing there. Before he showed up I was worried that I was over dressed, wearing a blue dress that was sequined at the top and had blue ruffles that came right above my knees and I had straightend my hair. "You look amazing Mckenze" Keaton complimented. "Thanks now can we go get food I'm hungry" I winked at him. "Anything for you babe"he said back. I got into the car and he drove us to a really fancy restraunt that I had never been to. We ate and talked and laughed I guess one fight wasn't worth two years of being together. "So Kenz can I ask you something?" He quietly asked. "Sure what is it?" I glanced at him scared of his question. "Well I've been thinking about this a lot and the boys encouraged me to do this and I want you to know I love you and after two years im ready" I was scared now. "But will you-umm will you .... Will you marry me"he asked leaning down on one knee. "Yes Keaton of course !!!! I was so scared thinking you were going to break up with me or something" I hugged him, and he slipped the ring on my finger. "I love you princess" was all he mumbled in response pulling me in tighter to the hug and then kissed me. And we lived as happily as we possibly could, after two more years of being married you had a little boy and were expecting a girl. You and Keaton couldn't be happier to be together in your own piece of forever.