Keaton Imagine ~

He was coming home. Today, finally! After months and months of him being on the road he was finally back. Seriously, I missed him.

I had driven over and let myself into his apartment. Knowing that his flight was going to be landing at 2:00. Drew being your older brother didn't know about you and Keaton because you didn't want to see his reaction.

I was walking into his living room when my phone beeped, it was a text from Keaton, "In a cab now. See you soon, love."

A huge smile appeared on my face. I was so happy that I actually stared at my phone and began giggling, unable to contain my excitement. The man I loved was finally with me again.

I was putting the couple of groceries that I had gotten for him away when I heard his key in the deadbolt. I dropped everything and ran around the corner to see all three boys standing there Keaton smiling at me and Drew and Wes doing the same.

Drew said something under his breath but I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug then gave Wes and Keaton hugs too. My brother followed Wesley upstairs and Keaton and I were left alone in the living room.

"Megan Drew and I are gonna go grab some food are you okay here alone with Keaton?" He asked me.

"Yeah i'll be fine, can you grab something for me to eat too ?"

"Sure" he said as both of them walked out of the apartment"

I ran up to Keaton and mumbled into his neck “I missed you so fucking much!"

He started walking into the living room, sitting down on his couch making me straddle him, “I’ve missed you too. More than you know."

I began leaving a trail of light kisses up his neck to his jawline when he spoke again, “I like your shirt."

I looked down and tugged on my shirt, I was always proud to rock my boyfriends band merch. Even if he was the only one to see it. “Thanks." he smiled, "I think that one Keaton is really sexy"

He smirked at me "You really think that? What about the way I play the drums when Drew tells me not to? You like that ?" I kissed his cheek and he kissed my neck lightly.

I tucked my hands into his hair and rocked my hips into his. I brought my face close enough to where the tips of our noses were touching “I like the way he bangs me better…"

He tugged my shirt off of my body and pressed his lips to mine, running his hands down my sides, tucking his fingers into the sides of my jean shorts, breathing out, “God, I’m so happy to be home with you."  He kissed me lightly then getting more intense, he licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, Keaton put his one hand on the back of my neck pulling me in closer than before, and his other hand tucked in the waist band of my shorts. He pulled away and kissed my neck for a minute causing a mark to be left and the he kissed me again turning into a make out session. He backed me up until I was sitting on the couch and he was over me, I slowly managed to turn it over to where I was straddling his waist.

"MEGAN KEATON STOP RIGHT NOW" Drew yelled from the door way. You both pulled away and you moved to sit next to Keaton instead of on top of him

"How much did you see Drew ....?" you asked scared

"Umm almost all of it." he said in a harsh tone.

"Im sorry Drew"

"I didn't come back in the house to watch my sister and best friend practically have sex on the living room couch." he said.

"Are you mad ..?"

"Umm not really but use protection and don't do it on the couch" Drew winked at you.

"Wasn't expecting that reaction ...." Keaton said in between kissing your neck.

"KEATON STOP DOING THAT ON THE COUCH!!!!!" Drew yelled

"Im done!" he yelled back.

"But only for now" he whispered into your ear and kissing your cheek.