Emblem3 Imagines

I walked into the house of my best friend, Rachael, we had both been planning to hang out today but it was also the day that Keaton and I were planning on telling Rachael, her brother Wesley, and my brother Drew, that we were dating.  

"Hey Megan" Keaton said as he walked up to me, wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. 

"Not now Keaton where's Rachael?" I asked. 

"She went with Wes and Drew to grab a couple arizonas and food for you guys."  

"So when will they be back?"  

"Probably ten or fifteen minutes." he said 

"okay so what do we do until then?"  

"We could play xbox if you want."  

We both sat down and he handed me a controller while turning the game on. I honestly have no idea how to play so I just hit random buttons until.Keaton announced that Rachael Wesley and Drew were there. I stood up to greet them all when Drew started yelling. 

"Megan!!! Baby sister why are you here?" 

"I can to hang out with my best friend" I said hugging Rachael. 

"Okay who let you out of the house in those shorts? And that shirt is completely open in the back girl were are the rest of your clothes?" Drew asked making me blush. We both knew that Drew was just messing with me but if this was his reaction to my clothes just wait for his reaction when I tell him im dating one of his best friends.  

-------------------  

"Rachael before we go inside I just need to say that im really sorry for what's about to happen." We went on a 'walk' around the neighborhood just us since we hadn't seen each other in 2 weeks. She just looked at me confused and we walked inside.  

"Drew!! Wesley!! Keaton!!" I yelled at the boys telling them to come downstairs. This is going to be harder than I thought. They all just stood there staring at me even Rachael.  

"Sit ... on the couch" they all did as told and sat on the couch before I continued. 

"Okay before anyone says anything or starts yelling or anything like that just hear me out okay?"  

"Your not pregnant are you?" Wesley asked. 

"No not at all! And I wasn't planning on it for a while." I replied "But any way I just need you to promise me that you wont freak okay? " 

"Promise" Rachael said followed by a promise from Drew and Wesley.  

"Get on with it Meg!" Drew teased me knowing I hated that name. 

"Well Keaton and I are dating." I said then looked down at the floor waiting for a response. There was a moment if silence then Drew started yelling,  

"YOUR WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! WHEN DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!" I couldn't stand being yelled at so I ran as fast as I could to the bedroom I use as mine when im over here. I crawled into the bed and shoved my face in the pillow sobbing hoping that this could all end. There was a small knock at the door. "Go away I dont wanna see anybody" I yelled into the pillow.  

"Megan open up" Wesley yelled. 

"No I don't wanna talk Wes" I said throwing a pillow at the door . I rolled back over facing the bed trying to block out Wesley.  

"Megan open up its Keaton " he said outside my door. 

"Keaton go away this is all my fault I dont want to talk right now." I semi-yelled. Eventually they all left me alone and I cried for what felt like hours. As soon as Drew sees me he's going to kill me. I heard the front door open and then close so I stood up to see who had come over or left. I slowly walked down the stairs looking around the corner then looked through the peep whole in the front door to see Keaton Wesley and Rachael outside. 

"Megan talk to me" Drew said standing behind me. 

"What?" I said harshly. 

"I don't like you two together I have Keaton as a friend okk and I don't want him to hurt you, you'll date for a month or two and then break up he means nothing and one day you'll find someone that means something to you and Megan just stop going out with him. Your going to get hurt." he ended his little speech. 

"Drew you have no idea. Keaton means everything to me and I don't care what you say I love him and your not stopping me."  

"MEGAN JUST STOP HE'S NOT WORTH IT" Drew yelled at me.  

"Drew he is worth it and this is why I didn't tell you because I knew you would hate my decision." I said as I started crying. 

"Megan if you really mean that then go ahead but when he breaks your heart then im going to say I told you so." Drew smirked. 

"Whatever just leave me alone Drew." I wiped my cheek and turned to go up the stairs. I walked into my room and layed down on my bed staring at the ceiling. After what felt like hours Keaton came into my room.  

"Hey babe I know your upset but I tried to talk to Drew and he said he didn't understand why you wouldn't tell him but I did talk to Wesley and Rachael." he smiled 

"What'd they say?" I asked him. 

"They both were kind of thrown off about it at first but after I talked to them they both understood and said they didn't care and Rachael even said she was happy for you.' 

"I wish Drew would say that" I replied. 

As I said that Drew knocked on my door and Keaton left letting Drew inside. 

"Meg how are you?"  

"Well my older brother told me he doesn't approve of my boyfriend, he yelled at me multiple times for no reason and probably hates me right now so you answer that question Drew" 

He looked at me upset. 

"Im sorry I just didn't understand why it had to be on Keaton. He's a great guy and all but I just didn't see you two together." I rolled my eyes, what is he even talking about? He knows ive had a crush on Keaton for a long time.  

"Just forget earlier? Please? Im fine with you two as a couple but I need to give him the 'big brother talk'" I giggled at Drew, "Hey why don't you go down stairs and properly introduce us to your boyfriend?" he asked. 

"No yelling?" 

"No Yelling." he promised.  

"Thank you Drew I love you" I said as I stood up and gave him a hug. "Really thank you Drew"