"you know what would help?"andy suggested.

"what?" cindy and i both asked in unision.

"let's go to the mall. Cindy you can shop her troubles away and becca and i can eat pizza and ice cream when you are shopping and food alwys makes becca feel better.plus she owes me free food for dragging me out with her."

We both grinned at the plan. Pizza and ice crem did sound good right now. Food can always make me feel better no matter how dire the situation, good food and good company was all you needed sometimes.

For the next hour we did just that, cindy baught a new pair of Gucci shoes which she took forty five minutes to select and something from calvin kliens which i had no interest of knowing as my pizza had already arrived. . i moaned in pleasure as i digged in my slice of pizza. There were four pizza parlous in this mall but for some reason andy specifically wanted to go to this one. I didn't understand why but when i found him flirting with a red headed waitress , i think i got my answer. Cindy soon joined me and took a bite of a slice too.

"so where's andy?" she asked casually.

"making a move on that cute waitress." I replied non chalantly. Cindy however didn't take my response very casually as she silently finished her pizza with a frown on her face. She didn'tt say anything for a while but suddenly blurted out

"he can do better."

Her response startled me and i wondered...was she jealous?

Things were going great after that. We stayed in the mall for an hour or two and when we headed home, cindy and i both expected some peace and quiet and maybe yelling from the neighbours to lower the volume of our stereo but what we didn't expect was damien and a blonde guy sitting on the front steps of our building.

"what are you doing here?" i asked confused.

'' well you see i..." he started but i cut him off.

"correction, how did you get my address?"

"well, what happened was...."

"don't tell me you are lost and was randomly in the neighbour hood."

"will you let me explain?" he yelled.

I huffed and crossed my hands against my chest. I looked at him and found that he looked nervous as if he was going to give a very critical exam in the next minute.

"well umm you see i may have been rude to you and i wanted to appologise and your address was noted in the employee intel and i just had to look in the papers which i had because i have all the files of the human resource department and i couldn't drive alone so Darren offered to be my ride and it's not like i am stalking you now although it seems like it for a minute........." he started to ramble as cindy and i both looked at him dumb folded. Ok calm down Rebecca. it's not amad man standing in front of you. it's a normal man who lost his marbles. Maybe the pain killers started messing with his head after messing with his apetiete. If i didn't know him, this would be the time i made up an excuse and secreatly called for help. His friend must have noticed how he sounded even if he didn't and decided to but in.

"what damien is trying to say is that he regrets what he did and came to appologise which to be honest is a big deal because he hardly apologises to anyone just to let you know. I mean he didn't appologise when he made you and your friend clean that closet and got you suspended for three days.'' Daren explained.

Damien looked annoyed by his friend and i could make out he pinched him in his arms even though he tried to hide it when he mentioned the suspension. I had almost forgotten about those days, Key word being almost.