Edward left Bella pregnant

To the reader: hi! This is the third story I'm trying to write I'm sorry to say that I don't really think my other two are worth much but I hope this one does better! I do NOT write this to be better then anyone or anything I write this out of love for Twilight and the love of writing! BTW I DO NOT own anything this is simply a idea I got from reading what others have written and what is in Twilight! I hope you enjoy this story and if there is something just like this I'm so so so sorry I hope I'm forgiven!

Alice's POV:

It had been years since I had last seen Bella and I missed her and as I sat at the computer I wondered how long it had been and looked down at the right hand lower corner of the screen and saw that it had been seven years and almost a month since we had last seen Bella and last vision I had had of her was her deciding to go to Florida four years ago and although I missed my little sister I was glad since people were starting to notice we weren't ageing and the school had been proven to be a part of a drug ring and all of the people we knew were ether dead or moved away. Who knew?

I closed my eyes as a vision started to take over and I saw my "father" telling the family what I already knew making me jump up and down with excitement as I heard Edward sigh softly as he read my mind from the sofa. "Edward the decision has already been made and everyone else is gonna be happy so there is no reason to fight it!" I told my brother as I skipped to the kitchen right before dad started to call everyone in for the meeting.

To the reader: if you don't mind I could use more then one of both boy and girl names for Bella and Edward's children thank you so so so soooo much! BTW for all of the baby names it would be great if you would simply comment them that would be great thanks!

And as always read, enjoy, comment, and vote!