Chapter 51

(Hey guys! it's me Twialine! I know my last chapter cut off a little suddenly but I was so very tired and I wanted to wright more so badly! I hope you understand!)

Edward's POV:

As I got closer I stayed in my son's mind watching her as I got closer that is until I was almost right at the door when suddenly Bella fell and EJ Yelled "Mother!" Panicked I ran in the room and slid from my son's mind and still I ran right to her and slid her into my lap as my daughters ran in as well yelling "Mommy!" as they ran in and saw me holding their mother so stunned that they stopped in their tracks as I looked down at Bella and moved her hair our of her eyes so I could see her face better as she smiled and whispered, "I thought vampires couldn't dream." As she ran her hand down my face. After a moment like this she lifted her head slightly from my lap and I thought my unbeating heart was going to start again and slam through my chest as I slowly lowered my head down to hers giving her plenty of time to pull away and after a second more hesitation where I could feel her unsteady breath on my lips, I kissed her and to my surprise she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling us closer and kissed me back and I let my hand rest on the back of her neck while my other snaked around her waist.

As the kiss went on I started to feel the present of others filing into the room but for the moment nether of us cared, we had each other until we started to hear people clearing their throats. Slowly I pulled away as Bella tried to pull me back to her, and as she did I was shocked how weak she was. I looked up as Bella and myself tried to catch our breaths and saw that the rest of my family was there along with Aro, Marcus, and Caius. Suddenly Bella jumped up from my arms and yelled "The food!" As she went back to the stove and found that it was done perfectly, and started to plate it as if nothing happened.

I stood in the doorways watching as Bella put the food on a table where our children were now seated and kissed each of their heads and whispered her love for them Aro poked his head in and smiled "Bella, it's been a long day, you should rest." He said kindly. "Yes master." She said with a nod as she walked to the door and we watched as he left. "I think we have a lot to talk about." Bella said softly as she turned her back to me and for a split second she opened her mind and her thoughts to me and let them whisper "Follow me if you wish." I was stunned for a moment before I started to follow her.

Eventually we reached a room that was pail lavender in color with a king sized bed right in the middle of the room with four shelves of items and above each they had Bella's and each of our children's names above the door was a painting of the three children in front of Bella and myself with my arms resting on EJ's shoulders and Bella's hand that was holding a bouquet of white roses resting on Renesseme's shoulder and as I looked I realized that myself and EJ were in identical tuxes while Renesseme and Ally-rose were wearing bright pink dresses holding small beautiful buckets spilling with red rose petals while EJ has a pillow he's holding has a set of rings and Bella, beautiful Bella has on a white skin tight dress that has long lace sleeves and covers her from the base of the neck down and on her head is a veil and as I look at this small part of my family that I have lost and want so badly to get back I realize we are all very happy and in the painting Bella and I are getting married.

"Who painted it." I asked softly. "I did." She replied from the bed she was now laying on. "The kids picked the color of their outfits though." She said with a smile as turned to look at her seeming to see something far away and before I could stop myself I found myself saying "We could." making myself swallow hard as she looked at me "could what?" She asked and in the split second I knew I wanted, no needed to marry her and with a smile I ran to her side and sat on the edge of the bed and took her hand and kissed the top of it as I looked into her eyes. "Marry me." I said simply in a soft voice.