When you cuddle

Grizzly bear/Chris~ You giggled at Chris' actions as he gripped at your stomach and hips, nuzzling his face into the side of your neck. The two of had enjoyed a sweet afternoon together, cloud watching in your backyard and sipping soda, when Chris started to cuddle you. He held you close by your waist and kept his face burried in your skin, occasionally nipping at your neck and stroking your hair as well as rubbing your back until you dozed off.

Panda bear/Pierrie~ For once, Pierrie didn't have anything planned for today. This surprised you, and the thought of boredom crept to your mind. You suggested watching movies at his place, which he happily agreed to. As soon as you sunk into the couch, you immediately began to cuddle Pierrie. You slung your arms around his shoulders and twisted your legs together into a jumbled mess, resting your head on his chest.

Ice bear/Ivan~ Ivan had tired himself out today with the usual housework, and decided to take an afternoon nap. You joined him, yet he didn't show any affection to you. You layed beside him for a few moments for crawling onto the other side of him, getting situated under the covers. You rested your head on his arm and cuddled yourself close to his chest as Ivan smirked, holding you tightly before kissing your forehead.