How you meet

Grizzly Bear/Chris~ The leaves fell around you as you walked your dog in the park, a sigh of relief coming from deep inside. Today was a stressful day, this was plain to see. Everything that could go wrong, did. You were late to school, failed your calculus test, slammed your finger in your locker, had your friends shun you for the entire day, got fired from your job at the cáfe, and completely totalled your brand new truck. You weren't sure if this day could get any worse. You looked down at your phone to change the music blasting in your ear buds, when someone slammed into you. It looked like somebody had just spilled their steaming hot coffee on your favorite blouse. You groaned loudly, stomping your foot on the cement. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" The voice apologized as you shook your head. "It's not your fault, I'm just bad luck." You replied, looking up at the stranger. He had light brown skin and dark chocolate eyes. His wavy black hair matched his slight beard, his hazel bomber jacket fitting over his frame perfectly. He gave you a perfect smile, attempting to wipe the beverage off your shirt. "I don't believe you're bad luck, you don't look like that type of person. I'm really, really sorry, if there's anything I can do, or if you need me to pay for anything, give me a call." He insisted before writing on your hand, running past you on the sidewalk. You looked down to read a scribbled phone number, the name CHRIS written underneath it.

Panda Bear/Perrie~ You blushed at your phone, reading the message sent to you. You loved Instagram, you posted smiling selfies almost everyday. You often got many likes and sweet comments in the past, but never like this. There was this guy who had started following you about a week ago, and was always commenting things like "gorgeous" or "I'm in love <3". You had checked his account out a couple of times, finding out that his name was Perrie. He had tan, white skin and straight black hair that lay messily over his forehead. Large glasses framed his slanted brown eyes and his jawline was set perfectly. He seemed to dress in a nice fashion, and was extremely attractive to you. His comments were getting more and more flirtatious by the day, until one day he messaged you. "Hey beautiful." It read. You drew in a deep breath before replying.
"Hi."
"Don't be shy. What's your name?"
"YN."
"Perfect. I'm Perrie. Where you from?"
"(Town's name, State.)"
"No way, me too! We should meet up someday, I'd love to get to know you better." He replied. You continued to text for the rest of the day, agreeing to meet up at the local pizza place the next afternoon.

Ice Bear/Ivan~ You sighed loudly, placing your head in your hands. You loved ice skating, it was your favorite thing to do, and you're friends knew this. Although, you had sprained your ankle yesterday, and could hardly move. The doctor in the emergency room placed it in a splint before telling you to rest for the week. Your friends invited you to the rink today, and you just didn't want to stay at home. Alone. Again. But you knew you weren't going to be able to skate. Instead, you sat on one of the freezing benches, arms crossed as your friends giggled without you. You were beginning to get a little upset, when you felt someone sit next to you. He had pale white skin and light blonde hair. Beautiful features and piercing blue eyes that stared forward. You sat in silence for a while, until his soft voice spoke up. "Cold?" He asked. "Huh?" You replied. "Ivan could give you his jacket." He said. "..who's Ivan?" You asked. "Me." He replied, taking off his white coat with fur trimming around the edges. He hung it over your shoulders gently, softly patting your back. You blushed slightly, watching him walk onto the ice. He glided and leapt at a graceful speed as you watched from your seat. He did this for a little while before greeting you a second time. "Take care." He said with a nod. "Thanks." You replied as he began to walk to the door. "Oh, uh, wait. Don't you need this?" You asked, pointing to the coat that you were happily cuddled in. "No." He replied, barley cracking a smile before continuing his tread.