part 10

Still yn pov

Damn i was in a deep sleep when i got a call from my mom like its 5:00 in the damn morning but oh well imma anwser it.

Yn-hey ma (sleepy voice)

Mom-hey sweetie how you doing?

Yn-good you

Mom-am fine

Yn-soo.....why did you call me at 5:00 in the morning ma not to be rude or anything

Mom-cause am board and miss my babies

Yn-Aww its okay mommy but dont you have work tomorrw

Mom-*signs*i got fired

Yn-What,how,when why

Mom-yea,i dont know,this moring and i still dont know

Yn-mommy your one of the best creators

Mom-its okay honey imma start my own busniess ,i dont need them

Yn-right

Mom-yea,so now am tierd ill call one of yall later,okay

Yn-okay momma love you

Mom-love you to baby bye

Yn-bye.

Then we hung up.I cant belive this my mom was the best desginer ( spell check) evey,she been working there since jacob was 4 and i was 3and kayla was 2. Like damn thats a long time.But hey life is life.So i couldnt go to sleep so i just went on wattpad and red some stories.but it was boring till i started reading stories about roc and me like these fans know how to make a story but some are freaky,and......dont even wanna mention it.So after i with on twitter and IG and fans was talking bout the fight me and desriee had and boy did it have drama. You had TM vs Diamonds or TM vs Desriee and desriee had more.Like i dontunderstand sshe aint no singer or dancer but she got fans like gtfoh with that.So i saw TM saying how our group is good or bad influnce but that shit aint faze me am Ari fucking ana and i do what do when i wanna it cause i run LA.(lol am thinking bout bgc)So then i went to Diamonds and of course the haters would put up stupid comments like.' She mad desriee look better'like bitch she look like doctor damn seus( spell check i think) but like i said this dont faze me cause they dont even know the reasons why i did that.Then IG oh good shit getting real.Desriee keep photoshopping me and pictures but the fans know i dont suck dick and dont eat girls out so desriee need to stop.Then star woke up.

Star-*jumping up*OMG

Yn-what the fuck wrong with you

Star-i had a bad dream

Yn-what happen.

Star-Desriee tried anything to get to roc so she killed all of us but......

Yn-but what

Star-she killed your mom instead of you

Yn-Wow

Star-i know what you doing?

Yn-looking on twitter and IG

Star-Drama

Yn-you know it

Star-well im going back to sleep love ya

Yn-love you to

Then she went back to sleep and the i got alittle tierd so i went to sleep.

Okay sorry its short but his hard thinking of things so i be right back.

Comment

Vote

Like