She Is Mine!Part 1-2

Wendy met with a friend who once moved to schools St.Marie , named Irene."Wendy??Wendy Clifford?" asked a girl from the St.Marie name tag "Stella Irene". "Stella Irene? From Maurice Junior High School?" Wendy asked her . "Yes,I'm Stella Irene from Maurice Junior High School" answer her with spirit."WOW! Long time no see,Irene!"said Wendy with a smile."I..I don't believe it!! Is that you,Wendy?"Said the girl, looking like crying.

"Stop it! What about us?" Ask one of the St.Marie girls.

"Yeah! We know you from Irene's story, y'know"said the third girl.

"I'm sorry, do I know you two?"ask Wendy with a weird face."OH MY GAWD! She forgot about us!!". " Let me introduce myself ONCE AGAIN , my name is Luna van Rossa of the school St.Marie! Remember that!" She said again. "AH! I know you!You come from a famous movie,right? "asked Wendy with sparkling eyes.

"Yeah! That's it girl! I like it~" said Luna with a proud face.

"Nah, You're just out of the film KNOWN ONLY ! you just never acted as the lead role in the movie TITANIC or THE AVENGERS or something!"Said the other girl. "I'm sorry, it seems like I 've seen you on the Korean drama, what is your name? "asked Wendy.

"Me? Nah,I'm just a little of the little drama actress, name is Chanmi Lee" said the girl,named Chanmi. "Nah,You're just out of the drama KNOWN ONLY:V you never acted as the lead role in the drama BOYS OVER FLOWER:V" Said Luna with a face that sucks.

"Really noisy in there," said the boy from Greene School, looking arrogant.
"Hey !Do so! Our purpose here is not to brag and the origin of our school !" said one boy from Greene School."I'm sorry about him,girls.He always being so arrogant to girls. Btw,my name is Tae Hyun Park!Nice to meet you,girls!" Said one of the boys,named Taehyun.

"Soo manly~ I like him~" said Luna.

"What? You like him? That sucks! I want him too~~" said Chanmi with a blush face.

"OHHH MYYY GAWDDD!!! I'm late riiiighhtttt!!" said a boy gasped . " Yeaaa ~~Very late~ " said everyone present in the art room.

"I'm sorry,Are you Wendy Clifford?" Ask the boy.

"Me? Yeah,I'm Wendy Clifford..Do I know you,boy?"answer Wendy with a question too.

"I'm right!! It's me,Wendy!! Your best friend!! It's..."
"STOP IT YOU ALL!! CAN YOU ALL KEEP QUIET??!!" Said the arrogant boy.