Chapter 7

*The next morning*

Josh's POV:

I woke up to my beautiful wife still sleeping. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower, shave and freshen up.

When I got out I see Colleen stretch and turn to face towards me.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said smiling.

"Mmmm.Good morning, baby." She said smiling back.

"Anything you wanna do today?" I asked her.

"Hm, well I have to call the doctor."

"Why? Something wrong?" I asked concerned.

"No. No, baby. I just have to schedule an appointment for the baby and everything." She giggled.

"Oh, right." I laughed back. "Makes sense."

She giggles some more than gets out of bed to give me a hug and a kiss.

Colleen's POV:

I get out of bed to hug and kiss Josh then I grab my phone and head to the living room to call the doctor.

"Hey, babe!" I call out to Josh from our bedroom.

"Yeah, baby?!" He yelled back.

"I made an appointment for Tuesday at 3:15!" I yelled to him.

He came to the living room so we weren't yelling. "Okay, I can't wait." He smiled, walked up to me and pecked my lips. He sat down next to me and finished editing his vlog. Once he was done he wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't believe we're gonna be parents. Wow!" He says.

"I know! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!" I say back, cupping his face in my hands and kissing him.

"I love you, Colleen." My adorable husband says.

" I love you too, baby." I say smiling.

A/N: Hey guys! So, sorry this chapter was mad short but things will get better in this story. Trust me! I have so much planned, like you have no idea. So, stay tuned! Oh, also the next chapter's gonna be a small time jump to Colleen's doctors appointment! Thank you guys for reading! Love yous ! Xx
-Jake

Also also ALSO! Stop! And go follow my bae Maia's account on here. She does rp. Her account is OfficShayMitchell and tell her I sent you! Check out her stuff too! 😜🤘🏼 stay tuned for the next chapter guys! (: