Chapter 5

*2 days later*
3 a.m.

Colleen's POV:

I woke up out of the blue with intense stomach pains. I checked my phone and it says it's 3:14 A.M.

"Ahh! Joshua! B-baby! Ow!" I call for my sleeping husband.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" He asked, licking his lips and yawning.

"Baby, my stomach hurts really really bad. Owww!" I said nearly crying.

"That's it, Colleen. We need to get you to the hospital." Josh said.

He helped me up and we walked out of our house and to Josh's car. He opened the door for me and I got in them so did he. He wasted no time getting there, running every red light we came up to.

As soon as Josh parked, he got out and opened my door then helped me out. We walked to the front entrance and Josh went and got me a wheelchair. I sat down and we filled out some paperwork.

As soon as I finished filling out the paperwork with some basic information, they immediately called us back. Josh wheeled me to the room where I changed into a gown and they started an IV.  They gave me fluids through the IV and then something for the pain. The ran a lot of tests before the doctor came back with the final result.

"Hi, Colleen. I'm Doctor Alice. It's nice to meet you." She said shaking both of our hands.

"Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you both." She said pursing her lips.

Josh and I looked at each other worried. "And that is?"

"Well, when we ran the tests on you, we found out that you have a problem with your uterus and we have to remove it or you could die." Doctor Alice said.

We both burst into tears.

"I'm very sorry to have to be the one to tell you this. You have nine months. If you would like to bear child, I suggest you do so now. She says with a saddened smile and walks away."

A nurse comes in and takes out my IV and gives me a prescription for pain medicine. We get the prescription and head home.

Once we got home, it was silent. We both just snuggled into each other on the couch and went to sleep. Not a word spoken, just silence.

Sorry for the not so happy ending of this chapter, but don't you worry! (;

Follow my Instagrams!!

Joshleen Insta: xjoshleenxx
Main Insta: JakeAaden

(: