Chapter 3

Colleen's POV:
*warning! Somewhat sexual*

I kept looking towards Josh while he was uploading his vlog. I really wish we could start trying now. I let a few minutes go by but then I couldn't help it. I took his laptop, closed it and put it beside him. I jumped in his lap facing him. I started to kiss his neck softly. He let out a low moan that made me feel tingly all over.

"Do you like that baby?" I asked him in a whispered tone.

"You know I do, baby. Don't tease me." He said tilting his head back and grabbing my butt.

"Baby." I said in a low moan.

"Yes, babe?" He asked.

"I want you." I said bluntly. He looked shocked, but quickly remembered that I wanted to start trying for a baby.

"And I want you." He says back, looking directly in my eyes. I got up and grabbed his hand then started walking towards our bedroom.

As we got to our bedroom, I pushed him on the bed while pulling his shirt off and throwing it on the side of the bed, him doing the same with mine. I then climbed on top of him as we were making out.

After a while, I broke the kiss and started to unzip his jeans. I pulled them down setting his bulge free. I rubbed his hard on over his boxers as he let out a moan.

"Babe.. Please... Stop teasing... Fuck.." Joshua manages to get out. I laughed and finally pulled down his boxers. I took his length and started stroking it then sucking it.

After a while of doing that, Joshua flips me over.

Josh's POV:

I look at my beautiful wife underneath me.

"God babe, you're so beautiful." I say as I kiss from her neck all the way down to her stomach then going down.

I could tell Colleen couldn't take it anymore so I positioned myself at her entrance.

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked.

"Yes baby, I am." She replied.

"If you want me to stop at anytime, just tell me. Okay?"

"Okay, baby." I slowly went in.

I looked at Colleen to make sure she was okay then I started to thrust faster and eventually a little bit harder.

"Fuck Colleen, I'm gonna cum." I said after about 15-20 minutes.

"Do it, baby." She says and I release inside of her.

I lay next to her as we let out deep breaths.

"That was so good, baby." Colleen says as she cups my face and pecks my lips. "I hope it works."

"It will, baby. Stay positive."  I say back to her.