Lean On Me 3rd Story in Series!

Hi! I've posted the first chapter of my next story, Lean on Me. It is the third on the Dear Bailey Series. If you haven't read Seven Letter Words yet, go check it out now that it is complete! 

Mateo Sanchez is a wounded warrior. He's 22 years old and on the mend from the injuries he received in a battle that took his fellow Marine's life. He's angry and unsettled, trying to get back to the man he used to be.

Ashlyn West has always been a rescuer. She works at the hospital helping wounded vets get stronger. She's seen the way an injury can annihilate the life of the men who have been brave enough to sacrifice for their country. She's a fighter...and a lover, but she hasn't met her toughest patient yet.

When Ashlyn gets assigned to Mateo's shift, the two of them are forced to spend time together everyday. Mateo quickly learns that his physical therapy isn't only going to be torture on his leg, watching her with bend and move is going to be torture on his libido. The two quickly find that his limb isn't the only thing needing mending. Will he fight leaning on her or will the two of them find a hotter way to build his physical endurance?

Lean On Me will be the third book in the Dear Bailey Series. It can be read as a stand-alone novel. If you like your stories hot and your leading male hotter....then this is the one for you. 

READ IT HERE:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/64402038-lean-on-me

I love reader participation so for this story, the more votes, comments and shares it gets, the hotter I will write the scenes! It's up to you ;)