Part 37

Lucas

She still smelled incredible and tasted like the best candy I'd ever had. I never wanted to stop kissing her. I wanted to touch her too, just not in a way that could be done in an airport. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to finally act out all of the things I'd been thinking about over the past year. She was my fantasy, and I wasn't going to let her go until I had to.

She made a soft sound and I sucked in a breath. She was going to kill me. I'd never wanted anyone so badly, but I wasn't going to get to have her. I was going to have to let her go again. Fuck. I slid my tongue along hers and hoped she was as lost in this moment as I was. I'd planned it different of course. I was going to talk to her for a while. We were going to catch up and spend sometime just hanging out before I kissed her goodbye.

When I watched her walk off the plane, every plan had flown right out the window because I'd been taken back to that first day. I was beginning to worry that maybe something had gone wrong with the plans again until she emerged from the ramp. My heart had burst in my chest, filled with a million tingling impulses that completely over rode the system.

I knew I loved her then. I loved her and needed her like I'd never felt before. I closed my eyes for a minute as she glanced down to her phone and I actually sent a prayer up to heaven that I'd get a little more help this time. I hadn't prayed since my mom passed away, but something about our relationship seemed to be too big for my hands. I would take whatever divine intervention I could get—it wouldn't hurt to call in the big guy...and maybe the only other girls who had ever been in my heart.

I curled my fingers slightly in her hair, gaining a little more control of the kiss. I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop, so I hoped she would have a clearer head than me. Instead, she tipped her head and then put her small hand on my cheek, sliding it slowly along my jaw. The kiss slowed for a minute, the sensation of her hand lovingly on my face overwhelmed my brain.

I fucking loved this girl. I loved her in person, her soft skin and gorgeous figure. The way those glasses framed her beautiful eyes, the ones she couldn't let close until she'd memorized everything about me. I loved her perfect lips, and the way they parted for me without hesitation. But what I loved most wasn't something I could see. It was the thoughts she'd spilled into each email, the way I could see into her soul like she'd unlocked it with size twelve font. It was how she'd always write me make and make me feel like I was a part of her day even when I was thousands of miles away. I was in love with Bailey, and I wasn't going to be able to stop when I got on that plane again.

*****Please vote and share!****** How was that kiss? Worth the wait again??