Part 41

From: Lucas Garver>

To: Bailey Prescott>

___________________________________

Head over heels, all in, completely, totally, truly, madly, deeply.

August 23, 2013 at 2:05 AM

___________________________________

Dear Bailey,

Wow. I don't even know what to say about that little visit at the airport. All I keep thinking is WOW. How is it possible that the two of us can have such a physical connection when we never get to really be together? I can't stop thinking about it.

I'm so sorry I had to leave again. I hate that this is the way things have worked out for us. I would absolutely hate airports and airplanes if they weren't also the reason I met you. I wouldn't want to take that back for anything in the world.

A year has changed a few things about you that I didn't have a chance to talk to you about since our mouths were busy doing other things. Your hair is longer. I loved it. The bangs are new—at least new to me. I loved those too. You also changed the way you dress a little. You still rock the yoga pants (holy shit you rock those!), but your shirt was different. When I first met you I couldn't really see your figure. I could guess, and from what I could see I know it was phenomenal. The tight shirt this time....left nothing to my imagination, which is a good thing because I couldn't have imagined anything like reality. Stunning. Painfully so.

I thought about you the entire flight. I thought about you in the taxi to base, and I thought about you until I was able to open this computer and write you. I will be thinking about you a lot. You have taken over all the free space in my brain and I fear you are quickly taking over space that should be focused on other things. I don't even care...I want you to take over my life. I want to imagine you here and I want to remember exactly what it tasted like to have my mouth on yours.

When can I see you again? When can I feel you? I need to fix this problem I'm having—I don't know what every part of you feels like underneath my fingers. I'm going to be obsessed with it until I know. Then I might be obsessed with it because it's going to be better than I can even imagine. You, Bailey Athena, are the reason I can't stop smiling. You are the reason I'm going to take a few months worth of cold showers over the next few weeks. I. Need. You.

Love,

Lucas

P.S. I'm in love with you. 

******What do you think? Should they meet up again?