Marinette smiled, twirling around. She felt like a Princess. All she needed now was her Prince...

Marinette frowned at herself in the mirror. Stop that, she thought. People need your help. They don't need you fantasizing over a dream life.

"Marinette? What's wrong?" Tikki asked curiously.

"Nothing," Marinette replied. "Just losing sight of what my objective is."

Tikki flew up to Marinette's face and grabbed her cheeks. "Hey. It's okay to have fun once in a while," she said. "Then afterwards, you can set out to achieve your goal. You'll march right up to the Kingdom and wish for peace."

"I know but..."

"No but's," Tikki interrupted. "This village is always working. It's time to have fun!"

Marinette smiled slightly and gently rubbed her kwami's head. "Okay. I'll try."

After one more glance in the mirror and some last minute fixes, Marinette left Alya's house. She stopped by her house and knocked on the door to make sure Adrien was ready.

The door opened and Adrien stood there with his glasses set firmly on his nose. He admired Marinette in her gown.

"You look great," he smiled.

Marinette nervously twirled a piece of hair around her finger. "T-Thanks. Great you look too. UH, I mean, you look great too!"

Adrien laughed and offered an arm. "Shall we?"

Marinette shakily wrapped her arm around his and smiled. "We shall."

The pair awkwardly walked to the pub. People stopped and stared at the two, whispering and pointing. Marinette gulped nervously.

As they walked in, Alya's eyes lit up. She quickly jogged over to Adrien and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Make one wrong move, and you're outta here," Alya whispered to him.

Adrien gulped and nodded.

"Alya," Marinette laughed, grabbing her friend by the shoulder. "He isn't going to hurt anyone."

"I don't wanna be so sure," Alya said.

"Looking good you two!" Nino exclaimed, walking over. He held out a hand to Adrien.

"What's up man? I'm Nino. And you're Arnold, right?" he asked.

Adrien took the boys' hand and shook it firmly. "Yes."

"I've seen you around here with Marinette and you look like a chill dude," Nino nodded approvingly.

"Uh, thanks," Adrien replied with a smile.

Nino patted Adrien's back before walking off to talk to Kim. Alya faced Adrien and crossed her arms. She shot darts into him.

Adrien laughed nervously. He jabbed a thumb at the snack table. "I'm going to go eat something, if you don't mind."

Alya growled as she watched him walk away. Marinette sighed heavily.

"Alya, please,"she mumbled. "He isn't like his father. You don't need to be so hostile."