New Feelings

Mitch's P.O.V.

  I saw Y/N's E/C eyes fluttering open. She was beautiful. I loved spending time with her, maybe even more than Jerome. And heck, Jerome's my all time best friend! Do I love Y/N?... If I do is it a pity love or.. Real love? Well, considering I love spending time with her more than Jerome- it must be real love... Who would of thought a 21 year old guy that just got dumped a week ago (not really irl) would have fallen in love again? Definitely not me. " Morning, baby gurl." Since Jerome gets to call her sweetness, I get to call her baby gurl. I can see the crimson red blush upon Y/N's cheek, truly astonishing. "It's 5:03pm, how the hell is it morning?" I laughed at her sarcastic stupidity. "Oh, Y/N. I'm joking." She shrugged and laid her head on my shoulder, so I laid my chin on the top of her head. "Yeah, yeah Mitch' you're totally joking." I smiled, she makes me so happy. Eventually we arrived home, Y/M's jaw dropped. "Whoa!...." I wrapped my arm around her, "Pretty, huh?" Y/N slowly nodded and looked up at me, I looked down at her. We only had a 5 inch difference in height which is surprising considering her family is mainly midgets, (....... Not gonna answer any questions) well not REAL midgets but- they're short, alright?? Anyways, I wanted to kiss her. But instead of rushing things I was a bastard, well trying to be funny. "EWW COOTIES!" I started to run and laugh. 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter :P