Awkward

~time skip 3 days Done packing and on a plane~
Your P.O.V
I put in my earplugs and rested my head on the planes window. I was thinking of what would Max look like. I didn't even know that he was subscribed to YT/N. I don't really look so that explains it! Jin said I was practically like him. So I Guess he is cute with the devil inside. I also had to remind myself to strangle Jin when I get there.
~Time skip to your of plane~
Once I got of the plane I looked for fan girls surrounding Jin. I finally Spotted him and ran up pushing through the crowd to hug him. I hug him and voices in the background saying why does she get a hug.
Jin and I walk away and get into the car to go to the offices to set up my office.
~ Time skip to the offices ~
As soon as I get there we set up everything and walk out to talk to Adam. Jin and Adam were talking while I remembered that I was going to kill Jin. I say Jin I have to do something. He says Yea what's poppin? I grab him by his coat collar and he screams DON'T KISS ME! I say I'm not going to kiss you in going to Kill you. I through him on the ground and Got on top on him to strangle him!

Max's P.O.V
    I walk into the offices to see A BEAUTIFUL girl strangling Jin. I run over pointing and laughing! she stops and looks up at me and gets off of him. Jin sits in a chair close to Adam. Hi I'm Y/N I'm a new member of the Sky Media. ADAM YOU DIDNT TELL ME THERE WAS SOMEONE NEW HERE I yell looking Furious. Jin says wow for a girl you are have a bad attitude! I look at her and she pushes past Adam over to Jin. Jin I would Run Adam Warns. Jin takes of and she just turns around looking straight at me. You must be Max she says! Wow her voice is so soothing I think in my head. Adam starts to say something  calmly " Max Jin told me that you are letting her stay at your House. WHAT!! Y/N and I say! Jin walks in slowly. Y/N and I run and corner Jin in a corner! NO NO NO DON'T HURT ME!! Jin says. She runs over to him and slaps him. Next time introduce me before you set up where I'm staying.

Jin must have dated her because he ran up and kissed her on the cheek. Or are they dating. He backed away and said I won't.
So Max Jin says Y/N loves hugs!
"GIVE HER A HUG MAX"Adam yells.What No! I say. Yea Jin you know I hate hugs She says! Jin Grabs Me and Y/N and pulls us together. Max you take her to your house and get Her settled in. I blush and a Jin Grabs our hand and put them together. We both Pull away and we both blush. She looks down and Holds her hands together.

~Time skip to The Car Ride~
Y/N P.O.V
  So tell me Uh.. About yourself. He says Im single I'm not so social able and I rarely will be nice to people! I guess I was lucky huh. Yea I guess.. What about you?He says! Well I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend back where I live,and just like you I rarely be nice to people. I guess I was lucky too huh. Yea! I lay my hand on the arm rest and he lays his on it without knowing I laid my hand on it. I moved my hand quickly letting him put it there. No you can put you arm there you just got off a long flight! He says! Oh I couldn't you the driving! Well anyways we are here! Oh ok!
--------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR READING DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!!