Seattle

Your P.O.V
I were sitting at my desk when a email from Jinbop pops up at the side of my screen. It was short but I guess I still had to read my friends email.

Dear Y/N
   As you know I work at Sky media. Me and the guys wonder if  you would like to work here. Me, Adam,Ross,And Cory & Nick know your coming. Max of course we want to surprise him since you know he loves your YouTube account, YT/N! He would love it.
I already have a place where you can stay and A ticket for your flight here. Email me back when you get this!
           Love
                 Jinbop

I replied as soon as I read it!
I wrote.....

Dear Jinbop,
   What's poppin Jinbop? Yea sure when do I get on the flight. Thanks for planning EVERTHING on short notice. Still your always prepared. That's why your my best friend. Yes  i will come Call me and tell me when I get on the flight and I also would like to ask where am I staying.
          Love,
                 Y/N

Few minutes later Jin called me.
Jin- Hey what's poppin
You- Who am I staying with?
Jin-Wow Won't answer my question! Hpmh!
You- Jin if you don't answer me I'm going to go to Seattle myself and kill you.
Jin- You have the same attitude as him so you will get along with him well!
You-Him?
Jin- Max
You- I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM JIN WHAT THE FUCK!
Jin- Sorry!
You-Whatever, Ugh what day is my flight?
Jin- 3 Days So be prepared!
You-ALSO IM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU WHEN I GET THERE FOR MAKING ME STAY WITH A PERSON I DON'T KNOW!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the first Chapter Sorry it was short but stay tuned so you can strangle Jin!

Stay as mad as Max!
BYE: )