Blake Gray part 4

"Oh my gosh, we are here," I say. I can't believe I'm actually going to meet Blake his eyes, his smile, his everything. He is just perfect.

I wish I could just talk to him tonight thats all I ask. Emily and I both walk up to the line that is quickly growing.

I look down at the tickets to see where we are sitting. We are in the second row next to the stage.

We finally get to the bouncer. "Let me see your tickets please," the bouncer says kindly. "Ok, here you go," I hand him the ticket. He scans it and points to where I am supposed to go. I wait on Emily to get through the line. "Come on let's go," Emily says. She grabs my wrist and we start walking over to the meet and greet area.

We see swarms of fans we decorated t-shirts and posters. Then I see them Corbyn, Hunter, Brandon, Simon, Jaxson, Weston, Jack, and then I see him his smile lights up the whole room. He is wearing a gray shirt with an Aztec pocket a black flat-top hat. He takes of his hat flips his hair and puts his hat back on his head. He then starts seeing people line up.

I see his eyes gaze over the people in the crowd then he makes eye contact with me, smiles then starts walking towards me.

           "Hey," Blake says. "I told you I would find you, Christina right."